uralba uralba 56-60, M 36 Answers Dec 30, 2009

I love 'em. I find many of them sexy. I am looking for a man with moobies; that would get off on them being sucked.

Best Answer

Hi well I have breasts and I would love to talk to you right me back cward1967@hotmail.com

Best Answer

You are great ! So very hard to find..

Best Answer

Hi there, are you still looking for a man with moobies? I have B cup boobs that look very female with nice big nipples. You would love mine and I love to have them sucked. Check out my pics and let me know whatcha think :-)

Best Answer

i like to suck them ^^

Best Answer

I'm right here.

Best Answer

Hello I am your man hmu

Best Answer

Wish you lived close by :o)

Best Answer

If he looks past my cellulite I can look past his moobs :).

Best Answer

Yes, if he also is wearing a bra.

Best Answer

I do.

I am a decent looking woman. I am completely heterosexual. With that said, I am nearly flat-chested (30AA) and find a man with big boobs to be arousing. I don't like otherwise find femininity in a man to be desirable, but I will concede that in past relationships, I have done everything a man traditionally tends to do to a woman's chest to a man's chest and enjoyed every minute of it.

Best Answer

Yes, when I was living as a man, my wife on engaging in sex with me would carress my boobies, as iam almost without pectoral muscles, have a feminine body. Once I was inside her, female superior she would suck my **** and lead me and herself to ecstasy pumping me as if I were a woman. I do not know even today if she is a lesbian or has a lesbiian past. I inside have always been female and a man onlly outwardly. So the experience was really satisfying. I got what I wanted without her knowing it that I desired it so much.

Best Answer

well i had a black girl friend who would suck my beast during sex was very hot

Best Answer

I just like this new word MOOBS. I like it so much I may have to grow a pair.

Best Answer

You should do it...they're really quite amazing!

Best Answer

As a moobie wearer myself, I won't go out even sit in my own house because of hearing things like this all my life. Although I'm not saying this to try and guilt people because we can't help what we like, and I actually laughed at this, what can I say the word moobs makes me laugh... but CHIMPLES... THAT made me lose it!

Best Answer

Chest dimples? Is that what it means?

Best Answer

See this is why I prefer to keep my shirt on.

Best Answer

Thank heaven there are women like you!

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind finding a woman that loved to exclusively and frequently rub and play with my growing boobies. Pretty dreamy actually.

Best Answer

women dig my man boobs, but their a fairly decent size 38B

Best Answer

No not really

Best Answer

Does anyone???????? GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS

Best Answer

Yes, some women do.

Best Answer

MOOBS!!! uh..no thanks...about as much as I like bacne and chimples.

Best Answer

i dont.

Best Answer

Hell no. I would rather be sucking on the nipples of a toned and chiseled man than even have to LOOK at moobs

Best Answer

Yeah! They can make tea on the males breast milk in the morning, They don't have to run for the kitchen.

Best Answer

heck no.

Best Answer

Does he need a Bra....That could decide my answer....eeww

Best Answer

uh..... no.

Best Answer