StreetSmartzPromo StreetSmartzPromo 36-40, M 18 Answers Feb 14, 2012

I'm not sure what you would use to measure levels of arousal. How do you reduce that to a 100 point decimal readout? "Ah, he was aroused 66 points when he saw her in the nude but she only hit 58 points while seeing him in the nude." I suppose if you had the guys nude, then when they looked at nude women we could focus on the degree of erection achieved.<br />
Silly.<br />
I think most women do enjoy seeing attractive nude males but many of us have probably been conditioned to not verbalize that enjoyment (it wouldn't be "ladylike"). I have been at a lake with significant nudity and I can assert that seeing lots of naked guys can easily come to seem normal (delightful but completely normal and usual) and also that I really enjoyed being able to freely gaze upon all of that naked maleness. Quite nice. I can also tell you that after many years of marriage, I still really enjoy seeing my husband in the nude. Oh yes indeed.

Best Answer

where is that lake lol?

Best Answer

It is in a rural area (Tioga County) in upstate New York, about a thirty mile drive from Binghamton University (which owned it back in the clothing optional times I mentioned). Unfortunately the university (whose president at the time hated having the school associated with this) managed to divest itself of the lake. A well-to-do local card dealer's family bought it. Years later it was the scene of a murder mystery (Google "Empire Lake Murder Mystery" sometime).

Best Answer

oh, too bad I'm English. Was planning a picnic

Best Answer

A beautiful body can hide an ugly soul--so for me, in a word-no. The 'arousal' stars with the heart.

Best Answer

Depends on the body and the man. Someone I'm involved with, definitely.

Best Answer

Only men who I have a loving connection with, after I have mental and emotional connection, then I start with finding his naked body very attractive... I watch my Husband shower with great enjoyment lol but any other man, that's just a body I see... well unless he happens to be a toned and honed model for Calvin Kline... that might stir me a bit :o)

Best Answer

LOVE to see my husbande in the buff. But honestly I wouldn't go online checking out other men.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

yes! when i see him shirtless with his beautiful chest and muscular arms, i definitely get aroused and want him! i love the differences in our bodies...how he's tall, muscular and his chest is flat and has this cute patch of hair....and how i'm short and soft where he is hard, i definitely get VERY aroused even just thinking of his body!

Best Answer

Sure we are

Best Answer

a woman enjoying watching strange naked man is a very rare something like one in a million, but men who would like to be watched are probably one out of ten.<br />
I find this very peculiar/ odd

Best Answer

If so, then women do a very good job of hiding it.

Best Answer

They vary, but the overall tendency is no. Guys, don't expect women to be overcome with passion by your **** photos. I think women are much more likely to get aroused by the sight of a **** that has actually been in them and thrusted them to ******. Yours hasn't.

Best Answer

The passion aroused in men by scantily clad and naked women causes tongues to cluck, but in fact is humoured. Just look at all the female nudes in fine art. Only in the past 40 years have women been able to indulge any curiosity they have about the male form. And some are warming to it. Never forget that a fair bit of sexual desire is socially constructed. It was not easy for a women to view images of naked men without riskng her reputation, until broadband emerged early this century. I suspect that looking at naked men is now something women do on computers in the privacy of their college dorm rooms.

Best Answer

It depends on who the male is, chances are if they arouse us when clothed, it will be equally effective, if not moreso when they are in the buff.<br />
Also, not every woman is arousing to see without clothing on.

Best Answer

They do. It various with different women but the women I know, definitely.

Best Answer

ive found that some acually do like the male body

Best Answer