Zealot362 Zealot362 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 23, 2011

For some reason, watching sensual video clips of a couple gets me turn on more than just the still pictures. I'm just saying... but I think its up to each individual woman and her libido level. If she had been sexless for a while, she will get turn on. Again I'm just saying, would be interesting to know what other women have to say on the topic.<br />
A good question, thanks for posting.

Best Answer

I think -- in general -- men may be more visually simulated than women are. That is an totally unscientific guess on my part. Note that I said in general. I am certain that there are women who are instantly dripping wet aroused by the mere glimpse of a snapshot of a guy wearing just his underpants -- and by the same token there are guys who could be surrounded by detailed explicit photos of gorgeous naked women and their penile blood pressure would be unchanged. <br />
Having said that, I think that photographs of nude men and nude women can be lovely to look at. The nude human body has captured artists throughout history. And, there are times when I can enjoy looking at photos of naked guys with a bit of sensual interest -- just as I can look at a photograph of an elegant dinner and think about how good it might taste -- that does not mean I am going dash to the kitchen to find some food nor that I am going to hold the photo in one hand while the other dives into my panties. Hey, I can even enjoy looking at pictures of a man and a woman in explicit sexual situations and enjoy looking at them and it might cause me to wonder how my schedule and my husband's schedule overlap so we could get together for a bit of a sexual romp. <br />
All that said, although the average man and the average woman may both enjoy looking at photographs of attractive nude members of the opposite sex, I think that average man might be more sexually aroused by the experience than that average woman. I will not attempt to offer any theory as to how much of this difference in degree of arousal is due to nature and how much is due to nurture.

Best Answer

Hi Samantha, what you saying makes whole lot of sense, speaking from average woman perspective.

Best Answer

SunnyBelle, you are no average woman.

Best Answer

I am compelled to applaud your personal observations here Samanthawriter, it's wonderful to read quality input like this as times. Thanx .

Best Answer

There appears to be a link between levels of Testosterone and how it affects the brain in females, intersex people and males.<br />
In my case, being intersex evokes certain natural urges in me as a human being, some are more visually ba<x>sed and some more emotionally ba<x>sed. Yes, I can get turned on by naked bodies of all three sexes but on the flip side, I am currently more emotionally aroused and turned on by intelligence. In a nutshell, it is a fluid mix of all three. I'm in to personalities 90% of the time and bodies 10% once per month.

Best Answer

There is research suggesting women don't get as turned on by loooking at nudes of the opposite sex as men but that they do get as turned on as men by watching a man and a woman making love.

Best Answer

You'd have to be a member of each sex, in one point in time or another, to answer that question.

Best Answer

With such an observation as this, I will offer my input as I am an intersex person and also inter-gender.

Best Answer

Not overtly....However , even if they do,they hide their emotions which surfaces much later as outbursts of anger on themselves .

Best Answer

For me yes! if the man has a great **** and good looking guy! but its only a pic and i will not do anything else that look it at and appreciate it..

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Looking at pictures does not really do that much for me, it does not turn me off or on, I like to feel and stroke ***** far more than looking at pictures.

Best Answer

Men are more visually aroused than women - but women still get turned on my naked pictures but not generally to the same degree I have it in good authority!

Best Answer

Not as much, no.

Best Answer