GIRLS have less respect for themselves, but a WOMAN has all respect for themself. I am almost 18 years old I consider myself a young woman. I don't do what most teens do. I don't party or have sex. In fact, I'm never going to have sex until a MAN put a ring on it. I am not a religious person but I do go to bible study. If that person don't like talking about the bible then we going to have problems. Anyway I am a different breed and love it, because of my ways I am wise.

Best Answer

im not exactly complaining but I think a lot of it has to do with what society has changed in terms of acceptable behavior and interaction between men and women... and that trickles down to boys and girls... look at the dress... girls used to be shunned for showing any part of their legs at all... Now they have toddler with tiaras... and to answer your question about a girl putting out on the first night that usually has to do with their own preferences and how many drinks were bought for them...

Best Answer

Yup true, the media has played a huge role

Best Answer

I think it's in the TV shows and in the music. <br />
BUT! I don't think women have less respect for themselves, I think people have less respect for women... so, women just don't think to have MORE respect for themselve.s

Best Answer

OK I don't agree with this question at all and probably shouldn't comment but.....Just because a girl puts out does not mean she has no respect for herself. She may have high respect for herself, but has different ideals than you do.....maybe you shouldn't look down on her for being different than what you think is acceptable in certain levels of society.

Best Answer

I'm only 16, not yet a grown woman.<br />
My parents taught me to respect myself, I'm glad they did. I promised to never do drugs, smoke, or drink. And to wait until I'm faithfully married to have sex.<br />
I don't need a guy to make me happy. I have God, family, and friends for that.<br />
Its sad to see other girls that have no self-respect for themselves. I was friends with a girl like that, she ended up pregnant.<br />
Don't give up hope on women or girls. I'm a girl that truly respects herself, and there's others who do too.<br />
Its all about the choices we make. We're given free will, and always have more than one choice.

Best Answer

yeah, a lot of girls do have less respect for themselves these days. I don't know whether it's the fact that they're desperate or trying to be popular or something. girls seem to have forgotten the rules. :l

Best Answer

There is a big difference in girls and women. No women have much respect for themselves.

Best Answer