Or do they just pretend to know as they sometimes do. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

You can fool some people some time, you can fool George Bush any time.

Best Answer

I don't know about other women but I do. We do get smarter with age.

Best Answer

Do people know when others are lying to them? Probably not at that time, but eventually the lies do come uncovered. <br />
You asked specific to women, sometimes they do have intuition which they ignore, sometimes the guy is too good at deception and they find out after a lot of heartache .. and sometimes they can tell immediately. No rule of thumb.

Best Answer

Thank you very much.

Best Answer

They might try and succeed because I am tired....but eventually my mind wakes up and have that ahah moment.

Best Answer

Nope. otherwise i would have far fewer secrets, and 1 less friend.

Best Answer

Really.

Best Answer

Unrequited love.
She has no idea how painful it is for me to be around her, but i put up with it because i dont want to just ditch her as a friend, that's too cruel and she has done nothing to deserve that. If she knew, she wouldnt want to put me through it.

Best Answer

Yes and not only guys...girls too.

Best Answer

No kidding ! You deserve award of the year !

Best Answer

I should think so, as soon as he walks through the door with a bunch of flowers you can guarantee hes been up to no good and about to tell some porkies..

Best Answer

No, not always. Some men can lie to you with such perfect poker faces....you can live with them a lifetime and not know.

Best Answer

Thank you Woman with the blurry face. =)

Best Answer