It does feel good when a man/men *** inside... but what turns me on most is the fact that I know I was ****** and I have the 'evidence' to prove.

Best Answer

I just love the feel of his **** throbbing inside me and when he pushes in deeper and forces my *** down further and lay still feeling him ****** till the end, OMG, I love that...I get wet just thinking about it.<br />
Then I love to take his wet **** and suck both our juices off of it. ;)

Best Answer

holy **** that sounds hot !

Best Answer

Wow, love this thread!!! Please women all of you chime in! This is awesome!

Best Answer

I love to feel my husband ****** when he is inside me, I cant feel his *** splash me but I do like it to be in me<br />
SHYSISTER33... Yes thats the other nice feeling

Best Answer

I love having him release inside me…deep inside me. To me it is the most intimate part of our lovemaking. Taking his seed deep inside me is such a beautiful sensation that I get to experience as a woman. With my current boyfriend I am able to feel everything at that magical moment. His hard shaft seems to come alive. I can feel it throbbing and pulsing inside me, and with him I can actually feel his powerful streams spurting into me. When I’m feeling it spurting into me, knowing that it’s his potent seed filling my womb, I feel so at one with him. I am being given his treasure, a part of him that is mine to keep after our lovemaking. The man filling the woman with his ***** is the most intimate experience for a couple. In a way, it says we belong to one another. He’s my man because I’m allowing him to empty himself into me. I’m his woman because he’s allowing me to receive it. Afterward, when we may be apart and I’m thinking of our latest lovemaking, I’m quite content knowing that I’m carrying his seed inside me. I actually enjoy the thought that there’s a swimming match going on inside me. I like knowing that all his little guys are desperately racing their way even further up inside me, each one wanting to be the first to find my little egg and complete its task.<br />
Having him releasing deep inside me is wonderful, and I get to experience it every time I take him inside me. We make love often enough that I’m always carrying his ***** inside me.

Best Answer

that's right - you clearly want to keep you bf, and yes, I love know that my swimmers are active in my lover

Best Answer

Yes! i love it. I agree the spurts I can't feel but the **** throbbing while he shoots I sure can!! Or I have most of the time anyway. Gives me some.... I guess satisfaction... to know my little body makes him feel so good he does it.

Best Answer

that's a vey sweet answer - If you like my profile and album you could add me

Best Answer

You certainly can't feel it when it happens, but it is very intimate. The only time you can feel it is when you get up, and it runs down your leg!

Best Answer

That's when you need a spoon lol

Best Answer

yes and I love the way it feels

Best Answer

I like that answer - if you like my profile and albums you can add me

Best Answer

yes very much i know i do

Best Answer

It's especially reassuring that I'm on the pill... because I love a man to *** inside me. I can really feel it too.

Best Answer

Are you single SweetDDs ? ; ) X

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

That's a damn shame - Lol ; ) X

Best Answer

My wife says the most pleasurable part of when I come inside her is the leaking afterwards .. One time we had a quickie before she went to work . It was just passionate , fast and very erotic .. The kids were upstairs getting ready for school and I took her from behind at the sink ... I came inside her and she got dressed ... Later on she texted me that she was still incredibly horny after our earlier encounter ... I suggested she ********** and let me listen on the phone .... She did ! I couldn't resist it ... I *********** as well .... That night she got home ( I was off that day ) she just drags me upstairs and gets on top .... She literally ****** me for 30 minutes straight and when I came again she was ready to go again a few minutes later ... Have to say after nearly 20 years together the sex is absolutely amazing ! She has a body that would put most 25 years old women to shame !!! I'm a lucky man ....:)

Best Answer

Show Off!!! :)

Best Answer

oooh la la.....love to hear a man groan & moan ~ while he is ******* inside of me~!!! Leaking afterwards is an awesome reminder of the fun times we shared~!!!

Best Answer

I've never felt a man *** inside me but I love the feeling of it leaking out of me later. <br />
It can make the feeling of sex last for many hours afterwards, I've gone weak at the knees hours afterwards when my ***** lips have been washed in *** as I've walked along the street or got up to pee in the middle of the night!

Best Answer

Oh I agree, I loved the wet feeling you get an hour or so after making love... I have often touched myself whilst in bed, feeling his *** seep out of me. I have even *********** to ****** using his seed.
The problem is it doesn't really happen that much any more, "A" we don't make love that often and "B" he doesn't produce that much fluid as he gets older. However I do have a good memory, thank you for the chance to relive those good days (well nights hehe) xxx

Best Answer

Have him start taking 50mg per day of zinc, 200mcg of selenium, Maca, Trebilius, ginseng and Horny Goat weed herbs and B Vitamins, especially B-12 made with Methycobalamin.. and he'll start to make juice as he did in his 20's.

Best Answer

I can't, nor do I believe than one can actually feel the spurts of *****, but mentally I love it knowing that it is happening. I also love the increased wetness and the leaking.

Best Answer

Yes! I love to feel a man ******* inside me . . . Often it is what I need to push me to have my own ******.

Best Answer

Oh yes, love it! I can feel him spasm and love the extra wetness. There is just something about the connection when he is inside and ********** in me. It is hard to describe but love that feeling and want it more and more

Best Answer

I don't think I've ever felt it. I don't care if it's my husban but I don't like other guys to though.

Best Answer

I love it when my man comes inside of me it makes me feel complete and totally satisfied. Of course it doesn't have to be every time we have sex. I do like doing oral favors for each other sometimes. However when we have sex and he does not come inside of me for a few times in a row it makes me feel incomplete and it is disappointing to me. I crave it if i have not had it for a few days. I want him to come in me its natural and i can feel it when he comes. The hot and wet feeling hits and his pulsating penis those things are so hot and i can get turned on just be thinking of him comming inside of me. I also love the feeling of when its all slushy in there for hours afterward.

Best Answer

I really like that answer - you're my kind of girl

Best Answer

Yes! I love it whenever my boyfriend **** into me. It feels really intimate and I know that I've made him feel so good that he had to *** inside of me. Along that I really like the feelings he gives me when he's *******. I can feel his contractions and it just makes me feel completed and know that we're together as one.

Best Answer

Yes, I like that satisfied together afterwards feeling -- from a male perspective

Best Answer

Sure feels good, but he goes off too fast, and is messy. Kind of like the condom<br />
with the nipple ends, that gives you the feeling of a good shot and you can still<br />
keep humping.

Best Answer

You should make them have to last 45 mins before they can have you bare. Kind of nice knowing you're definitely pleasing her and also "earning" an amazing sensation that only she can give ou

Best Answer

If you want a bit of stamina drop me a line - lol

Best Answer

only my bf...not er random men lol

Best Answer