DMSi DMSi 26-30 63 Answers Aug 20, 2009

Yes. Like most women, I simply like being ******. I like receiving ****. I believe that is what a woman's body is made for - to have her ***** ****** and filled with a man's ***** and to then propagate the genetic lines of herself and the man ( in the form of babies of course). The bottom line is: we women have ******* for ONE PURPOSE - to get wet in order to be penetrated and ****** by a man's stiff, erect ****, and to receive his *** so as to potentially produce and birth a child. No matter what anyone tries to say otherwise, you CANNOT refute this. A woman may chose not to take **** or *** or have babies (like lesbians) but there is no doubt about what she has a ***** for and what her genes "want" her to do with it (that being what its meant for).

Its natural and normal for a woman to want to be "taken" (******) by a mans **** until he ******* inside her - for her to be focused on whatever it takes to get the man to that point. That's our main role as females - to stimulate any **** that we take inside of us to the point that it releases *** deep inside of us. My feeling is that a man should ALWAYS *** during sex and it should almost always be inside of a wet ***** (maybe occasionally elsewhere for fun or variety). If sex ends with a man still have a stuff one full of ***, something is terribly wrong with that picture.

So yeah: if I'm having sex I am basically opening my ***** to receive ****, get ****** (however the guy needs it) and have him unload his *** in me - PERIOD. Everything else is a bonus. My role? To let the man penetrate me and let him get off inside me. I must take it. And I do.

I think is a woman's greatest sexual pride to arouse and stimulate the man into having a shuddering ****** inside her. I love it when my wet tunnel causes a man to completely lose control and empty every drop of his *** into me. I completely open my *****, I never tell a man to stop or slow down or not to **** me this way or that. I spreads legs and just take it the way he gives it to me - completely at the mercy of his ****. i agree with the others here that its fantasy that you can actually feel the squirts or jets of ***** as they shoot out. but i also agree that you can def feel a man's **** stiffen, throb and sometimes swell a bit more as he is *******.

BTW - I don't want anyone to think I don't care about ******* or don't enjoy ****** - I totally do (and usually do) - but my main focus during sex is to get the guy to have his ****** (preferably inside me) and for it to be mind-blowing. The more aroused he is, the more aroused I am, and hopefully the more *** he pumps into me. I have a hard time having a really good ****** of my own without the man *******.

Best Answer

damn, do you want to get married?

Best Answer

Lol. In my next life, why not? We can practice each day how to live out our natural roles as man and woman. What could be better?

Best Answer

sounds hot,,you're on

Best Answer

Update: as can only be expected with so much bareback, ***-filled action my partner and I are expecting (again). Couldn't be happier to expand the brood!!

Best Answer

I would love to find a wife like you one day - you know how to appreciate a man ! X .

Best Answer

It does feel good when a man/men *** inside... but what turns me on most is the fact that I know I was ****** and I have the 'evidence' to prove.

Best Answer

I love to feel my husband ****** when he is inside me, I cant feel his *** splash me but I do like it to be in me

SHYSISTER33... Yes thats the other nice feeling

Best Answer

you can certainly feel it when the base of the penis begins thriving harder and the while **** stiffens inside your *****. I love feeling that sensation and I know he is squirting his serf drop into my womb because I feel he abs tense and the pulse of *** through his ****. I love that feeling!

Best Answer

O yes, especially the **** throbbing while a man shoots ...

Best Answer

It's so hot to hear you say this.

Best Answer

You've got me wanting to throb away in you Gina ; ) X

Best Answer

Your Big Nipples are amazingly hot Gina . X .

Best Answer

I just love the feel of his **** throbbing inside me and when he pushes in deeper and forces my *** down further and lay still feeling him ****** till the end, OMG, I love that...I get wet just thinking about it.

Then I love to take his wet **** and suck both our juices off of it. ;)

Best Answer

holy **** that sounds hot !

Best Answer

You certainly can't feel it when it happens, but it is very intimate. The only time you can feel it is when you get up, and it runs down your leg!

Best Answer

That's when you need a spoon lol

Best Answer

yes and I love the way it feels

Best Answer

I like that answer - if you like my profile and albums you can add me

Best Answer

Yes! i love it. I agree the spurts I can't feel but the **** throbbing while he shoots I sure can!! Or I have most of the time anyway. Gives me some.... I guess satisfaction... to know my little body makes him feel so good he does it.

Best Answer

that's a vey sweet answer - If you like my profile and album you could add me

Best Answer

yes very much i know i do

Best Answer

It's especially reassuring that I'm on the pill... because I love a man to *** inside me. I can really feel it too.

Best Answer

Are you single SweetDDs ? ; ) X

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

That's a damn shame - Lol ; ) X

Best Answer

I love having him release inside me…deep inside me. To me it is the most intimate part of our lovemaking. Taking his seed deep inside me is such a beautiful sensation that I get to experience as a woman. With my current boyfriend I am able to feel everything at that magical moment. His hard shaft seems to come alive. I can feel it throbbing and pulsing inside me, and with him I can actually feel his powerful streams spurting into me. When I’m feeling it spurting into me, knowing that it’s his potent seed filling my womb, I feel so at one with him. I am being given his treasure, a part of him that is mine to keep after our lovemaking. The man filling the woman with his ***** is the most intimate experience for a couple. In a way, it says we belong to one another. He’s my man because I’m allowing him to empty himself into me. I’m his woman because he’s allowing me to receive it. Afterward, when we may be apart and I’m thinking of our latest lovemaking, I’m quite content knowing that I’m carrying his seed inside me. I actually enjoy the thought that there’s a swimming match going on inside me. I like knowing that all his little guys are desperately racing their way even further up inside me, each one wanting to be the first to find my little egg and complete its task.

Having him releasing deep inside me is wonderful, and I get to experience it every time I take him inside me. We make love often enough that I’m always carrying his ***** inside me.

Best Answer

that's right - you clearly want to keep you bf, and yes, I love know that my swimmers are active in my lover

Best Answer

oooh la la.....love to hear a man groan & moan ~ while he is ******* inside of me~!!! Leaking afterwards is an awesome reminder of the fun times we shared~!!!

Best Answer

I've never felt a man *** inside me but I love the feeling of it leaking out of me later.

It can make the feeling of sex last for many hours afterwards, I've gone weak at the knees hours afterwards when my ***** lips have been washed in *** as I've walked along the street or got up to pee in the middle of the night!

Best Answer

I can't, nor do I believe than one can actually feel the spurts of *****, but mentally I love it knowing that it is happening. I also love the increased wetness and the leaking.

Best Answer

My wife says the most pleasurable part of when I come inside her is the leaking afterwards .. One time we had a quickie before she went to work . It was just passionate , fast and very erotic .. The kids were upstairs getting ready for school and I took her from behind at the sink ... I came inside her and she got dressed ... Later on she texted me that she was still incredibly horny after our earlier encounter ... I suggested she ********** and let me listen on the phone .... She did ! I couldn't resist it ... I *********** as well .... That night she got home ( I was off that day ) she just drags me upstairs and gets on top .... She literally ****** me for 30 minutes straight and when I came again she was ready to go again a few minutes later ... Have to say after nearly 20 years together the sex is absolutely amazing ! She has a body that would put most 25 years old women to shame !!! I'm a lucky man ....:)

Best Answer

Show Off!!! :)

Best Answer

Yes! I love to feel a man ******* inside me . . . Often it is what I need to push me to have my own ******.

Best Answer

I don't think I've ever felt it. I don't care if it's my husban but I don't like other guys to though.

Best Answer

Oh yes, love it! I can feel him spasm and love the extra wetness. There is just something about the connection when he is inside and ********** in me. It is hard to describe but love that feeling and want it more and more

Best Answer

Yes! I love it whenever my boyfriend **** into me. It feels really intimate and I know that I've made him feel so good that he had to *** inside of me. Along that I really like the feelings he gives me when he's *******. I can feel his contractions and it just makes me feel completed and know that we're together as one.

Best Answer

Yes, I like that satisfied together afterwards feeling -- from a male perspective

Best Answer