obviously not every woman has the same opinion on it but i want to know indevidual views
Masenko Masenko 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 11, 2011

Don't be quiet when your wife is going down. Women have huge sexual egos that need to be stroked. That's why even feminists fantasize about having some quasi-Greek god guy grab her and ravish without asking permission because he finds her irresistible. Same principle applies to blow jobs. She won't enjoy it unless she gets positive feedback, so you have to get out of your habit of being quiet as a mouse in the bedroom. You don't want to be dishonest if she's no good so tell exactly how you want it and/or give her a book or an e-book on giving great blow jobs--there are a good number to choose from.

Best Answer

My friend's advice

1- Shave

2- Wipe after peeing

3- Shower often

4- if you fart prepare to get bit

My friend likes it she just gets mad when the guy expects it.

Best Answer

Yes there is something you can do to make it better. Don't squirt

Best Answer

I used to have a gf who, over the course of about a year, must have sucked me off at least a thousand times. And she enjoyed doing me very much.

That's all we did. I was 25, she was, probably, about 32-34, possibly 35. A nurse. I had been dating her roommate, who had (I'm assuming this, I got a few clues,) telling her that this is all we did. So I showed up after the first girl returned home (she was from England,) and thus, the second girl knew all about my preferences.

Her pupils enlarged, her breasts tightened and enlarged, he breathing slowed and deepened.

I never pushed her to do me, I would ask, she never declined. She did anything I asked. But I tried to make it comfortable for her, too. She would take off her bra and blouse, I would hold her head or her breasts, sometimes her shoulders, and very slowly she would make me glad I was a man.

She was beautiful, no question, she really enjoyed sucking me to climax -- she always swallowed. And she always took me in her mouth, no matter what, all I had to do was ask.

Best Answer

First off, every woman is different. Our past experiences color what excites or repulses us. I was introduced to head at 13 years old and learned real fast how much guys liked it. When I got older I learned that if I gave head before agreeing to go home with someone I could find out if their size made them worthy of more right off the bat. I would also learn if they *** very easily. Over time I became easily excited by sucking ****. I learned all the tricks I could to blow a guys mind. I loved finding a guy who had never had one from a woman who loved it. It was a powerful feeling. In the end I became addicted to that power and now I try to just suck my husbands ****. But I feel sad he has grown used to my prowess and no longer moans or seems surprised, I do miss that.

On the other side of the coin, I have met many men who will tell their GF that they don't like them because they don't want to hurt her feelings about how bad she is at it. So to the ladies, watch your teeth. And try licking between his balls, they really love that.:)

Best Answer

@GnatFace that "Friend" of yours gives good advice. Make sure you thank your "Friend" for giving that advice, guys need to see it.

Best Answer

after we have known each other a while , it is not the first sexual thing i do with a man, but i do enjoy pleasuring him orally, the reason being is that he is not in control when he is getting one from me, i dont continue if he grabs my head and pushes my face into him, or if he trys to f_ck my mouth -- and i agree with gnatfree's friend , shower before expecting one and shave it, it smells much fresher hairless

Best Answer