Lewithe1 Lewithe1 18-21 56 Answers Jul 28, 2009

Some girls do. Some don't. <br />
I'm sure that every female who enjoys it has their own reasons. They've never told me why they enjoy it.<br />
How to lick a butt hole better? Come to the realization that "gross" is a bullshit humanistic concept that is only felt by humans. It has no place in nature, or in science. It does not exist.<br />
This will open you up to more motivation, and more freedom. If you are going to lick her, go for it all the way. Lick, suck, nibble, and penetrate. Show her that you care. LOL

Best Answer

Ok this question made me laugh out loud.<br />
But seriously, until a year ago I thought the whole* matter was disgusting! But then my lover did it to me. Oh yeaaaaaa!! Love it. What a turn on and a fast track to ******. He better lick my @ss. <br />
However MY tongue isn't going anywhere near anyone's hole. I know I know, it's a double standard. Life's so unfair.<br />
*No pun intended but I picked up on it when I went back to proof-read. :D

Best Answer

Fine He can Lick your *** you can give him Head. Fair Exchange &amp; Don't tell me its Gross? Please everyones a Freak in Bed or they haven't met the Right person yet. Lick Something...

Best Answer

My wife loves having her *** rubbed then licked. She loves me licking her hole but doesn't like too much penatration. I don't want to screw a good thing up so I stick to licking and sucking. I can't think of anything I would rather do than suck on her *** hole.<br />
I think the reason she likes it so much is that it makes her feel superior having someone submit to doin something so out of the norm. besides, I can only imagine how good it feels too.<br />
The only way you can be really good at licking an *** hole, is you need to want to do it and love doing it. The more you enjoy doing it, the better you will be at it! Me... I could spend all night with my tongue up her *** - that's how much I enjoy it!

Best Answer

Try Fingering it like the other end? Women Love it.

Best Answer

No one said use Syrup Chocalate Whipped Creme Strawberries lotions? What's wrong with you people? For Gods sake make it FUN? D U H its SEX not your Damn Job?

Best Answer

guy tells his friend his love life is getting boring every time it's the same old thing ******* her in the same hole the same way every time maybe gonna break up it's so boring friend says "hey why don't you try some variety and spice things up a little for example next time, why not turn her over and **** her in, you know, 'the other hole' ???" guy says, "what !?! and wind up with a bunch of rug rats running around ?!!?"<br />
Cannot imagine a girl not liking it, as long as she's clean and therefore not self-conscious about it. Variety, after all, is the spice of life.

Best Answer

Yeah they love getting their *** licked, it gives them very ecastic feeling as the nerve endings t the anes are very sensetive :)

Best Answer

my woman loves it!! she showers as squeaky clean as possible before hand as do I as she reciprocates and it is an ultimate turn-on. we usually saran clear plastic rap but have also use the green coloured plastic wrap to assure no bacteria infects our mouths or tongues, and the saran wrap allows for nearly as good tactile sensation as not using any such safety protection!

Best Answer

A good *** kissing does a body good, an afterwards jumping right in there dark little cave with a good strong wiener and having them moan and groan with delight is just absolutely a turn on. Butt before you do the dirty deed, make she she has douch herself real good, because if she doesn't, the **** will hit the fan.

Best Answer

No one said make sure she showers first. You know **** comes out of there-right?.

Best Answer

Thanks for the insight? I knew it wasn't Flowers Never had a doubt there? *** Clown.

Best Answer

YEEEESH, You do know what comes out of there right?<br />
YAK! YAK! YAK! YAK!

Best Answer

Soap &amp; Water helps? Wash it &amp; NP.

Best Answer

Every women that I put my toung in loved it.Start off with some kissing her thy.Move in slowly to her ***** but don't stay .Keep moveing in a circle until you get to the spot wher she starts to move with you.That's when you know shes into it.Nibble on her puckering lips ,suck and use your toung to get in the first little bit.Start to move youd head up and down,with your toung out as far as you can.Licking the outside .When your ready stop moving tour head ,stick tour toung out press forward into the most quvering legs youve ever had around your head.Most of the time thay put a headlock on you.Just keep on going until thay *** all over your face.That's the way I found that most women will ask why have'nt we done this before and we'll be doing this more often

Best Answer

Bad Puppy said everything I would say.

Best Answer

i m gay **** me i suck ur penis

Best Answer

I am a boy i do this to my girl frend first i will open yous full dress and i will put my hand into into hole of butt and i lick after i bite the butt when blood come from butt i leave then i put my front thing into butt then i once more try to put my whole hand into butt hole then that gil bite and kiss my butt

Best Answer

I'm not woman, but I had a girlfriend a few years back who loved to have me lick her ***. It turned me on like crazy, so her and I got along well together. I asked her why she liked it and her response was that besides it feeling really good it also gave her this feeling of sexual power which was a big turn on to her. She was great girlfriend. Wish I still knew her. I think it is about 50/50 for women who like it opposed to those who don't. One thing I've found is that women who enjoy it are usually the more adventurous in bed.

Best Answer

I like to lick ******* of my girlfriend<br />
we do it every weekend, she enjoyed me doing it and I enjoyed her *******<br />
I can not be missing my girlfriend's *** for all my life<br />
I was enthralled her *******, the taste is really very aromatic and very sweet, I love and worship her *** for all my life

Best Answer

I can never stop licking my GF anus!! she goes crazy wen I stick my tongue there!! and I enjoy every inch of here I never miss any spot!! toes to lips!! this is real love!!

Best Answer

I like to **** my girl in the **** then *** my ********* in her ******* as she *******s my **** in her ****. Try it, it''s fun. Bring a ******* to the party by ***********ing her ************** with the attachment on your **********. Her ***** will get *****ed by the end of your **********, like the crevice nozzle on a ****** *******. This will send her into ********* **********.

Best Answer

Yes ! My girlfriend goes crazy for it ! Like a wise man once told me " There is nothing quite like sucking a freshly screwed anus " Yummmmy !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

A woman like to feel the man tongue licking it while he says it's<br />
tasty good.<br />
She likes also when he licks her ***** while caressing her hole<br />
and **** at the same time.<br />
Oh lucky woman !<br />
Thank you to suck mines too.

Best Answer