licker69 licker69 51-55, M 46 Answers Dec 7, 2010

.. I gave my fella some pink ones with little hearts he likes to wear them when hes missing me .. aww how can i not like that!

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

To all the hypocritical woman that don't like men wearing panties well I think you should rethink your critisism of men who wear panties because you all have a choice to wear what ever you want even mens clothes and that is acceptable to you but the fact that a man wears something of the opposite sex he is automatically gay even if he does not have a boyfriend. Why don't you people move on and accept the change towards gender equality even in clothes and underwear. I personally love my panties and would not wear anything else regardsless of what anyone thinks and no I am not gay or anything other than a straight male that likes the feel anf fit of my panties.

Best Answer

I agree with you I also like wearing womens panties

Best Answer

I just wear panties (knickers (UK)) because I find them comfortable. They are full boy shorts in a ultra soft synthetic material and in that sense are very practical rather than being sexy. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, some people will think I'm weird, others who know think I'm bold and some just accept that's what I wear. My partner who is female buys me what she thinks is sexy but I don't always find them comfortable for day to day wear.

In the same context that women can wear clothing designed for either gender, the same should apply to men. I think the problem mostly lies with men and their attitude and a high percentage of those "anti men" are also incredably sexist closed and small minded individuals.

Best Answer

supprising how many woman dont want it to stop just at the panties but to go the hair plucking the eyebrows doing there makeup dresses hair and go shopping together a guy just wearing a girls underwear isnt gay its amazing how comfortable some womens underwear can be but theres a lot of girls get annoyed at guys who can pull it of so well they look astonishing plus the sex can be better role playing is not a crime but a recognised part of society now so frowning at it you should frown at girls working as mechanics ect its a role reversal thats now accepted but you look at how many clothes shops guys have or catalouge pages that are devoted to them its getting less and less and guys are becoming more feminised due to an enzyme found in plastics that decreases the production of testosterone so youll be seeing a lot more girly guys in the future

Best Answer

Wow that makes sense. Nothing is going to be done about it any way. Corporations make the laws now.But I'm old school when they had the EPA. I still get very hard in panties. Id like to stop but cant yet!

Best Answer

I love wearing panties and my wife lets me wear them.

Best Answer

Mi wife lets me wear Panties too! They really help in the bedroom too!

Best Answer

Mine too I wore them in secret for awhile until I got caught one day and it was so liberating to not have to hide them

Best Answer

Why do you need your wife's permission?? What she have done if you wore panties anyway!!

Best Answer

I am like you, I love wearing panties. size 7 or 8 panty. my **** is always hard in them and I really like for sexual intercourse in bed with the misses. Hmmmmm the feel of the panties next to her sweet ***** and she can *** real good when I wear her panties. I LOVE PANTIES AND SEX.

Best Answer

I LOVE WEARING PANTIES! THEY FEEL FABULOUS! AND I FEEL SEXY UNLIKE MEN'S TIDY WHITES. ROSS

Best Answer

My wife loves me in mine. What else matters?

Best Answer

I guess Im one of the lucky ones. My wife likes me in Panties. I had wanted to try wearing them for years, but couldn't my nerve up, you know, "It's wrong for men to wear panties". So after 20 years of marriage, I decided, hey, if she can put up with me for that long, Whats it gonna hurt? So I bought some, Not knowing sizes or anything, and put them on and walked out of the bathroom wearing them. Her comment was, Those look a little small for you. Ever since then, I have been wearing "the right size" and she loves it. Almost to the point of getting upset if I do wear boxers. It's really sexy if I have her pick out which pair she wants me to wear for that day. Kinda our little secret for the day.

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

my wife always wants me to wear thong panties when we have sex. Its hard to find the right thong that is comfortable.

Best Answer

We often go panty shopping together. The turn on of wearing newly purchase panties is undescribable.

Best Answer

I once had a sales girl in tj maxx ask me if they were for me. I wanted to say yes, but I was too embarassed.

Best Answer

I know the feeling sir! I went Panty shoping at Walmart for Vassarette Undershapers and WOW! I am straight but love the Nylpn/Spandex feel

Best Answer

Forgot to say I went to Walmart with my wife and pit them soon as I got home!

Best Answer

My hubby slept naked. I begged him to wear underware or a sleep shirt but he said he wore briefs all day and they were constrictive and unrcomfortable. Of course the bed sheets got soiled by our lovemaking. One night staying at his parents house he indicated he wanted to get romantic but I told him he had to wear underware he could pull back up. He protested that he only had one clean pair to wear home the next day. I said it wasn't going to happen but he begged. I said then wear these and tossed him a pair of my panties. Well it happened. The next night at home he came to bed in another pair of my panties saying how comfortable and sensual they were. That week I took him shopping for several pairs of his own. No lace. Briefs and hipsters. That was eight years ago. He hasn't slept naked since then. And I usually surprise him on Valentines, birthday, Christmas with a new pair.

Best Answer

Good for you!! Panties are fun!!

Best Answer

Yes. My wife loves it when I wear her panties. She picks them out for me and gets super exited knowing I am wearing them during the day and at work. I love the way the silk and lace feels against my smooth body.

Best Answer

I love to wear sexy lacy panties! It's real TURN ON! My wife knows and likes it most of the time as I buy here exactly what I like to wear!<br />
And I mean I buy some real "SLUTY PANTIES" crotcth-less and all lacy with all different colors! I ********** in our panties & we share in eating my *** from the Panties. Sometimes I eat my *** from her ***** and then we share it! My wife started putting *** on breakfast foods as she says it gives her her morning protien!

Best Answer

The general consensus around here is "Not Really" Believe me this question has been asked many times before.<br />
But you know, if you like why do you care what they think?

Best Answer

:3 i feel comfortable here i just bought my first pair of panties and it's feels good am straight male so i rather wear panties then boxers and shorts

Best Answer

I always liked the feel of nylons growing up. When I was young and had a girl over id steal her panties to smell her *****. Then I started wearing them. One night my girl askedme to put hers on... I was so hot, soon she was fingering my *** and asking me to lick my *** out of her *****.i've never been with a man, but fantisize about dresing up and stroking a hard ****.

Best Answer

Dressing up in your panties bra and slip, nylons with a sexy dress and high heels. On your knees stroking a big **** and taking the big head into your mouth. Sucking on a big **** until he shoots his hot *** into your mouth. Is so much fun!!

Best Answer

Look at all the answers, only 3 by women. The poster wanted womens opinions not all of we men to jump in.

Best Answer

I wore boxers a few times, it`s comfy but too loose.

Best Answer

but i have to add<br />
i do not like a guy when i see him wearing panties. just any guy i see wearing panties will disgust me a liiiitle bit i think. but i have some friends, one in particular, and i dont know he s just a boy because of his penis if he d show up wearing panties i would laugh and be happy i know him, and be happy he feels comfortable enough with our friends and himself to wear panties.

Best Answer

I do not wear them, but i do enjoy making love to a certain female's pair-does that count as wearing them?

Best Answer

I like a man to be just that...i dont see the frill in seeing men with girlie pants on but everyone to their own.

Best Answer

Sugar,
Thanks for such a honest answer!! Panties are just panties!!
Hugs,
PinkPenny

Best Answer

I've been wearing nylon panties for over 40 years! Those of you with an education, realize that homosexuals hate both women and their clothing! Try to go dress shopping for an every day dress... Not! So sad to see dresses and skirts be replaced by pants!

Best Answer

I would say less often than most men think they do.

Best Answer