Im talking about guys who wear shirts and blazers, that Are well put together. do women find this more attractive???? And why????
nexus321 nexus321 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Self Improvement

We should try to dress for the occassion. Dress within our budget. I can spiff myself up and you could to. Lots of nice clothes are found at the resale shops and places like Salvation Army Thrift Stores and such.

Best Answer

I am not into men who put a lot into their clothes. I think they are pansies with bad values. I like a man who wears something he can get dirty in and then he goes out and does manly stuff and gets dirty and he wears the same thing the next day until you finally have to steal it and wash it. And don't get me started about cologne, tuxedos, cufflinks, gold chains....

Best Answer

Yes. I am weak for a man in a nice tailored pen striped suit, tie and slicked black hair. I love the mofia and business man from the 50s look. It's dead sexy.

Best Answer

Any guy sharply dressed is fun to look at.

Best Answer

Nope just rich

Best Answer