mojodojo mojodojo 31-35, M 13 Answers Jan 11, 2012

Not really, but if its well kept and he is a good man, then who cares!

Best Answer

Yes, Please. I like a well kept beard. I have no reasons for why it turns me on. It just works for me.

Best Answer

Haha..i wish there were more women with that same mindframe. I've been growing my beard out and most of my female friends hate it.....not sure why, it's not like they have to kiss me or anything. Pssshh.

Best Answer

It's a running joke with my family and friends. The only facial hair I object to is the lone mustache. Purely because my dad, stepdad, and brother all sport Tom Selleck style staches.

Best Answer

Haha..no mustache rides for this lady!! Yes I hate mustaches too....my dad has one and that's all the soup strainers I can take in my life. :)

Best Answer

Lol yea something to pull on while having sex

Best Answer

Good god...you're evil! Hahaha

Best Answer

Best Answer

not my favorite... some facial hair is nice..but not full on beard. Not into the Paul Bunyan look.

Best Answer

I dont

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

Depends on the man. If he can pull it off then definitely.

Best Answer

HELL YEAH! Long hair too! Men are so awesome!

Best Answer

There is nothing on this earth that makes me as weak at the knees as kissing a man with a full beard. I love they way they look and the way they feel against my face so sexy!I call it the bearded passion. He grabs you and pulls you closer holds you to his chest and rests his head on yours. you feel his soft downy face against your skin and it sets off something primal within you a rush of passion runs through you. Then he kisses you softly and you can feel his hair against your face and your heart feels like its going to jump through your chest. There is something missing from love if i don't feel that hair against me. People think I'm weird but what they don't realize is it the most natural thing in the world to feel that hairy man against you. Its the sexiest feeling in the world . I used to think the same way as them about beards until i kissed a man with a beard and it changed me for life

Best Answer

I love men who have beards! Even the i haven't shaved in a few days look is very attractive.

Best Answer

Personally, I LOVE beards. I think men look more manly with beards.

Best Answer