I do... I wish I could be all the time, but very seldom am. My husband is not open minded as I am.

Best Answer

ilike

Best Answer

some do and some don't. My wife has no problem with public or private nudity. We're usually nude at home

Best Answer

i like nudity

Best Answer

As others have said, some do and some don't. My wife has no problem with public or private nudity. We're usually nude at home and some of our friends enjoy the freedom to be nude with us. Yes, we have some friends who are also sex partners, but it's not a requirement. Nudity does not have to lead to sex, but we prefer to be nude when we have sex! lol<br />
We both enjoy being naked outdoors around our deck as well as public locations where it's appropriate. Nudist resorts and nude beaches are great places to meet like-minded folks. When going to a nudist venue, one begins to feel out of place if one doesn't take their clothes off. My wife and other women I've seen at nudist venues are still very much "ladies", even with everything showing. They sit properly and all that kind of thing. There's no reason to hide anything - everything you have will be seen sooner or later. Besides, there's nothing obscene about the human body, anyway.

Best Answer

Themselves being NIP or others being NIP? Of course some do and some don't for numerous reasons. Sometimes the reason is simply about the mood of the moment. <br />
The important issue is whether it is okay to be nude in public, whoever you are. There is no reason to deny someone this freedom and every reason to allow it. Demonstrable sex in public brings people into the act without consent. That's a boundary issue. If NIP wasn't illegal many women would like it.

Best Answer

People in general like display and attraction of course, nudity in public too, if the body is in display shape because people are as people should be, calm, gentle, one with their place in Nature, all seems just right because there are no judgments though I bet you thought there would be.It's to hear what one is thinking and wants to bring forth to the world as pure idea then the shape of their nose.

Best Answer

women?! that's quite a generalization. Not all women feel the same about any one thing. But what I will say is that it depends on where in the world you are. here in canada where I am there's a stigma about public nudity, most people feel uncomfortable nude in public, because of how we were raised. we were all taught at a young age that being naked is bad and sex is shameful, whether taught to us by our parents or society, it happened, and many of us still have that feeling inside us, and even if we're okay with other's nudity, many of us are uncomfortable doing it ourselves, due to negative body image. But in Europe it's totally different, my bf lived in the netherlands for years, and there they aren't taught that nudity or sex is shameful, they're taught it's natural and beautiful, they're comfortable being nude. most people don't have curtains on their windows, all the beaches are clothing optional, even old people are nude on the beach, it doesn't matter if you're old, fat, thin etc... nobody stares or judges! they're just so used to it. but if you were to do that here people would stare, be uncomfortable or judgemental of others appearrance etc.. but not there, cuz they're raised with it. So you can't ask if all women like it, but I'm sure more european women would be okay with it in comparison to north american women, just because of the way they are raised in a open atmosphere regarding nudity and sex, after all there's sex and full frontal nudity shown in their commercials on TV, It's not taboo, it's normal there. so yeah it's very different depending on where in the world you go. Some places are fine with nudity & do it in public, some are uncomfortable with nudity, and some places see public nudity as a crime. just depends on where in the world you are.

Best Answer

I donot know but I donot think there is much self respect for them selves.

Best Answer

Not me as I am hypercritical about every little zitzt on my skin ,the sign of hair on my body.and at 66 I am no day at the beach. Heck no Most of us look pretty redictulous in a suit if we are honest with ourselves .

Best Answer

Some do, some don't. This one doesn't.

Best Answer

ewww no! as if theres well loads of pervs nowadays so no think theres few woman that do i fink it looks disgusting :L

Best Answer

My late wife and I used to belong to a nudist resort and enjoyed ourselves there. We even took a friend of ours with us and she loved it. I am always nude at home. The only reason I put something on when I answer the door is for others embarrassment. (Though I have been tempted to answer the door naked when Jehovah's Witnesses knock on the door).

Best Answer

Some do

Best Answer

Yes, I am fine with it. I would expect just as many men to be nude as there are women who are nude.

Best Answer