chris6439398 chris6439398 56-60 25 Answers May 25, 2011

I do. Depending on how they look, of course. Most people, women and men, look better with their clothes on.

Best Answer

well i do like seeing a really hot good looking woman naked not all women just the ones that are hot to me haha

Best Answer

I prefer not to even when watching P orn woman on woman does nothing for me. i like what it does for my man though.

Best Answer

Yes. Just yes. Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I love a beautiful woman's body to look at. Like someone else said it is a work of art. Not all are works of art including mine but when they are they are very nice to look at and admire. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Best Answer

Yes we do and when i am naked with another hot, attractive, fit women i like to examine everything

Best Answer

Women are hardly lovely and beautiful when naked. Just like men, too many wobbly bits flopping around. I laugh when I see it. I laugh hard. It's so ridiculous. Two bags of fat affixed to the chest aren't sexy in any way.

Some clothes on, though, damn!

Best Answer

I sure do, when ************ I would rather see or think of a naked woman than a man, but I would rather be with a man. and I've been with both men and women sexually, so I can say I prefer to be with a man, but I still love looking at women.

Best Answer

lol..depends on the woman. I don't like fake-looking bodies, of either sex, but some naked women are works of art..like Marilyn Monroe. She had an awesome body..pale white skin, wasp-waisted, rounded shoulders..just HOT.

I think women are more beautiful, aesthetically.

Best Answer

I think God made the women's body very beautiful to admire when it is not extremely "out of shape" and it just seems like women are probably going to be "softer" I'm not an expert on that however, just going on looking alone. Women seem much more of an attraction to look at, and men more of an palpable attraction....something I want to "get my hands on".......LOL !!!!!

Best Answer

I always thought it was interesting how both men's and women's magazines have pictures of naked women. The only magazines with pictures of naked men are mostly read by gay men.

Best Answer

Yeah I do like seeing hot women naked.

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

personally, i love it... when i'm alone.

If my friend/family 's around, i says "Yikes"!

haha but my mind says "wow"

Best Answer

Yes... Although I do admit to some jealousy if I think something of hers is better than mine, and I always see something that needs changed to make her "perfect"... I know it's horrible.

Best Answer

If I see a woman naked, I honestly look at her to compare her body to mine, it's not even about attraction, it's about differences.

Best Answer

I don`t think so.

I don`t like anyone to see me naked!

Best Answer