itsnowornever itsnowornever 22-25 35 Answers Sep 18, 2010

Yes. We do. If a woman claims not too like having her ******* licked, then she is either:<br />
A.) In severe need of lightening up<br />
B.) Lying<br />
C.) Insecure<br />
I would rather go down on another girl's ******* than her *****. And I would rather have my ******* licked than my *****. I have a hand - I can deal with my *****.

Best Answer

Wow, we're two peas from the same pod! I just LOVE eating a woman's ***, and always do more of that than ***** eating :-)

Best Answer

i tried it. my wife liked it. i gagged

Best Answer

Love it. <br />
Love being the one that does the licking even more.

Best Answer

That is a matter of opinion! As a guy I love when a woman enjoys this...for as long as she likes...

Best Answer

Oh yeah! But I have a lot more experience being the licker as opposed to the lickee.

Best Answer

Only a rare occasion when my wife admits she enjoys it and allows it. I can tell she likes it, but somehow thinks it is dirty....Too bad, I would lick it for hours if she liked!

Best Answer

With my wife anal sex is out but she loves me to lick her ***. first time I did it I was drunk so I didn't think it did much for her but the next time I went down on her she raised her legs in the air and pushed my head down and had one heck of a orgasam. she gets it at least once a week. if she isnt in the mood. a couple of kisses on the back door and im in.

Best Answer

I think that most women do. My ex-wife was an anal freak. She loved having her *** licked and ****** .

Best Answer

Well if ***** is butts then most definitely they do...some may be shy at first but most do love having their rearends licked!!! Or at least I have not met a woman who didn't like her rear licked!!!

Best Answer

well duh! anybody that says no is lying.

Best Answer

OMG yes they do just don't ask them when your down there licking and sucking her ***** move on down after she get aroused and start licking both working back and forth!

Best Answer

My woman loves it. We bathe together beforehand and she kneels before me in the tub and soaps her *** good. And lets me wash her ***** and ***. I usually slide two to three fingers up her soapy ***; all the way to the knuckle to make sure she's good and clean.. . <br />
Well, you can figure the rest out.

Best Answer

I did that to my wife once and the next day she said "I can't say I didn't like it.".

Best Answer

I would guess that it's not for everyone. Personally I'm all for it. The first time it happened I was surprised to say the least but not in a bad way. I like it cos it feels naughty.

Best Answer

most do! but so do guys!!!

Best Answer

All of the girls I had been with had loved it, so I quess most women does...

Best Answer

yes its very exciting experience

Best Answer

My girlfriend demands it every time she comes over except when she's ragging but my wife is not fond of it. My wife was *** raped and got really torn up and now there are times she not only wants her *** ate with my tongue deep inside but she wants a 9" ball plug put in and for me to ride her pulling out one ball at a time. She growls like she's in heat.

Best Answer

yes, I had a girlfriend that did it and she drove me crazy!

Best Answer

I do when its done unhurried. At least an hour. Cant speak for others.

Best Answer

Wish my wife liked it like you! As many hours as she wanted I would be there!

Best Answer

They feign they do not! but most of them get super excited when licked in their *****! i have not had an accident licking one! and i adore the female anus!

Best Answer

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

Best Answer

wish my gf did

Best Answer