I love watching it. Doggy always gets me going, the rougher the better.

Best Answer

Not as a steady diet, but once in a while. Two reasons -- one is to watch my guy getting turned on watching it and fool around with him while watching it, that can be arousing.-- and the other one is that sometimes the right thing will somehow register with me somehow and I will get turned on, usually by watching loving erotic scenes, making out, undressing, lots of foreplay, enjoy watching a male and female couple but also have been turned on by watching two girls or two guys, but it is slow erotic loving not wham bam stuff. I especially like to watch oral sex (it does not matter whose mouth and whose sex organs). But mostly I prefer just me and my husband. Remove clothes, start making out, and the fun begins.

Best Answer

I love to watch a man get oral from a woman. I like when he loses all control. soooo sexii

Best Answer

I enjoy watching it and I would say my favorite sex act to watch would be oral sex being performed.

Best Answer

Woman to Woman always gets me going.

Best Answer

Oral on a woman, whether it's hetero or lesbian - I think it is soooooo sensual!

Best Answer