chenobyl1986 chenobyl1986 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Romance & True Love

It's called a "Boston Marriage" it was quite popular in the late 19th, to early 20th century. It wasn't a lesbian thing, it was just a way for women to live without needing financial support from a man.

Best Answer

Yes, the technical term is Lesbianism

Best Answer

It's definitely possible and has happened.

Best Answer

Seen it with my own eyes.

Best Answer

Yes.. i know two sisters .. they lived together ... love n care for each other ... both r over 40 ...

Best Answer

Yes. I think it possible without lesbianism, as well....<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

really? I really want that.... but i dont know how common it is

Best Answer

I think my aunt has that. Many in our family think she's a closet lesbian, but now that I've been old enough to think on my own about it for a while, I'm not so sure. They keep separate bedrooms and beds and I have never picked up on any of the undercurrent of tension that comes from even the best kept secrets. Also, I have a female friend, she's been my best friend for about 18 years now, if we ever landed back in the same area, I could see us roommating and just being each other's companionship; I know that neither of us have lesbian tendencies. Do you already have a female friend who also enjoys being single, but would enjoy having readily available companionship? It can't possibly be just you or I who would enjoy that, so you've got to have hope you can find it. I just don't know where to tell you to look...... *shaka*

Best Answer

1] what is shaka?
2] you have just said everything i was feeling but let me make it slightly more confusing, I want to live with a woman (im a woman too) and love her etc... WE could be BI but NOT every have sex for religious religious reasons, would that be possible?

Best Answer

That is one of the possibilities with my aunt, the one my mom thinks. Except she thinks they were lesbians, but backed off to roommates when they started going to church again. I don't know why nobody just asks them..... I guess her sisters don't want to know if she is, and us nieces frankly don't care because its their life to do with as they choose. But, anyway, yes I think it's possible. I believe the only impossibility is the concept of impossible. It just might be harder to find. But, that may make it all the more worth it in the end, you know...? 2: make fist, extend thumb and pinky, rotate and *shaka*

Best Answer

OHHHH thats a shaka lol very perfect way to describe it.
and yes i know what you mean, it would be sooo worth it! especially for me :) Thanks i got the answer i needed and also from the other guy who called it boston marriage.

Best Answer

That's awesome! I'll have to look into that myself. :) *shaka*

Best Answer

The golden girls?

Best Answer

Lesbians? No. Cats? Yes.

Best Answer

Only if a man is not in the picture.

Best Answer

Like lesbians? I should think so.

Best Answer

no not like lesbians

Best Answer

Then you've lost me again.

Best Answer

Trees

Best Answer

If they're lesbians.

Best Answer