Do you love it when a Man tells you that you are beautiful.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers Apr 15, 2011

Of course if compliment is nice. Unfortunately many are not.

Best Answer

Not always, sometimes it means I'm not listening to you. I just see a shape.

Best Answer

If a woman has a hard time feeling beautiful or attractive, she will probably enjoy the compliment. However, women who are phenomenally beautiful have been told it so many times that they are jaded and may even feel that you are like so many other men they have known who only see them as a sen object, not a person with real feelings and needs and flaws.

Best Answer

..in my opinion...very much so...and so they should ...

Best Answer

I think that it is nice to be complimented on my beauty. However, although I don't always feel it, I know I am considered to be very beautiful.

If the only compliment, or the first comment I get is most often 'you're beautiful' you're stunningly beautiful', ;you're gorgeous' I lose interest because I see that the person complimenting me is only seeing my looks. If that compliment is left out, and something else that shows they bothered to get to know me is commented on, I appreciate that so much more. It suggests the person has enough depth and curiosity to take the time to go past my looks, and get to know me. That is so much more attractive to me.

As the mother of a daughter who is also very striking, I have been raising her to understand that although comments about looks are flattering (and always the first thing someone says to her, unfortunately), comments about her good heart, her strength, and her smarts are more desirable. And most desirable of all is to be a good person.

Best Answer

It is very important for my man to let me know I am beautiful to him. And it is nice to have some random guy take a second look every now and again.

Best Answer

yes, most do. i know i do!

Best Answer

For sure!! LOVE when it happens..

Best Answer

Everyone does but I'd actually prefer you have a beautiful heart

Best Answer

Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable. I think it has to do with my upbringing.

Best Answer

I always thought that beautiful women liked to be complemented on their smarts while less attractive women liked to be complemented on their "beauty". After-all, don't beautiful women know they are?

That makes me sound like an asssholomeo but I read it somewhere...

I however, being a man...take handsome complements to be very nice--a little awkward though cause I feel weird saying thanks. I appreciate it though.

Best Answer

only plasticine brain heads.

Best Answer

Women in general like to feel good about their looks.

Best Answer

I think yes... LOL... as a women, I really feel glad if someone compliment me :p But, do it on "normal" size, not over... Anyway, who don't like compliment? EveI think yes... LOL... as a women, I really feel glad if someone compliment me :p But, do it on "normal" size, not over... Anyway, who don't like compliment? Even men also like it, right?n men also like it, right?

Best Answer