darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 15 Answers Jun 26, 2011

better is not the right word. but i'd say women can sometimes be more understanding and more empathetic. Which can be good, especially for the younger students

Best Answer

Women. They make us boys pay attention more. Ah grade nine and the subs we had......

Best Answer

no i think male teachers r much better

Best Answer

It is my opinion that women are better teachers at the elementary school level. I have several friends that are teachers at that level and they are really into it and it shows when one observes them with the younger children. At the higher levels, men seem to catch up to the women in their ability to teach the more advanced subjects. In college I had professors, both men and women that I thought were great, and some that were not so great.

Best Answer

both my kids learned better under a male teacher. I think the intimidation helps.

Best Answer

I dont see any women teachers for manual arts, metal shop, woodwork, car repairs

So your theory has already been shot down

You have good and bad male or female teachers

Best Answer

no, i only had few good teachers which were both male and female but i had one wonderful teacher when i was 11 who everybody loved who was a man, he was strict when need be but was a fantastic teacher i wish i could have had him for longer as my teacher

Best Answer

recent studies suggent tha women teahers are superior with female students. Conversely male teachers are superior with male students

It appears from the study that genders learn differently boys visually rough and tumble somewhat solitary in their approach to problem solving and male teahers have the same mind set and expierience

Females are the exact opposite in ther approach to learning and social skills

Best Answer

It depends on the age of the students tht he/she will teach, also on the personality of the teacher but in general women are better as teachers.

Best Answer

if you want the truth women teachers are go to teach girls and men are beter teaching boys but for me women teachers were beter them men when i went to school.

Best Answer

No...

I have had some wonderful male teachers.

I think both can be wonderful!

Best Answer

I feel like both men and women should be teachers, but each have different approaches and strong points.

Best Answer

are you talking about knitting ?

Best Answer

i know their better punishers , i had to do yardwork for my aikido teacher

Best Answer