dawgger dawgger 31-35, M 8 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'd say that most women don't. That's why men are considered more "visual". But if we happen to be in love with a man, then we will enjoy just looking at him. And we will think about him a lot, but that will be about all the different aspects of him, not just how he looks.

Best Answer

Let's just say you're married / in love / in a relationship. And you happen to run into a handsome guy. Does it make you give THAT second look?

Best Answer

I might notice that he's good looking, but that's not the same as ogling someone. Women aren't blind...they just aren't as likely to drool over photos or "male watch". lol

Best Answer

So, does that mean, men are pretty open about it, while women have a ruse to get that second look? :):)

Best Answer

I don't see why we would need a "ruse" as most of us don't ogle to begin with. Maybe the women who do that and want to hide it would use a ruse. But the women who do are usually expressive about that sort of thing.

Best Answer

Neat. Point taken. Thanks

Best Answer

Women spend 70% of their time staring at other women, fact.

Best Answer

I always knew them is lesbians, innit?

Best Answer

No.............well maybe also, but these are we will say 100 random women. I am not sure if they feel competition or something like that, maybe they admire also or it could be because there are so many bisexual women.

Best Answer

I check everybody out, man or woman, but there aren't any sexual thoughts or feelings involved, so Idk if you'd count that as ogling or not.

Best Answer

I'd do, in a way

Best Answer

boring...

Best Answer

women have better ogling capability but are sly and hide the same

Best Answer

I think they do on the sly, to avoid unwanted sillyness.

Best Answer