LatentWolfKc LatentWolfKc 22-25, M 19 Answers Dec 5, 2011

Whether or not a guy has facial hair doesn't matter to me. I like hairy chests though. As for pubic hair, trimmed or shaved is fine. Doing nothing is fine too, but don't expect any oral from me.

Best Answer

A world gone crazy

I admit it. I'm a man. I have chest hair, what a crime? Are we really ready for a uni-sex world?

This whole question actually puzzles me.. But it did remind me me that I "prefer" women who don't get periods, don't require makeup or attractive clothing to look good, don't get stretch marks or go through menopause. But that's just me. When you get that handled, get back to me ;o)

Best Answer

i haven't fully decided which is my top preference, although i'm leaning more towards natural [although i've never been with an extremely hairy guy, so that may factor in.] fully shaved and trimmed are both fine, to be honest, i'm not really paying attention to what's above the treasure lol.

Best Answer

As far as the face goes...that's personal preference. Be you and who you are. Wear your hair, beard or mustache as you like :) Personally I like a mustache, but that's just me. As for privates, I like them shaved. Shaving privates helps to keep smells away and keeps it clean, in my opinion.

Best Answer

I prefer my mans facial hair fully shaved. as for pubic hair, neatly trimmed is what I like, just so it's not in the way, and doesn't get all in my mouth when I preform oral sex on him, but when a man is completely shaved down there it looks odd. As for the rest of the body it depends on the amount of hair, a little chest hair is fine, as is arm pit hair of course, but back hair or men who look like they're wearing a fur coat when naked is just nasty and they should wax in my opinion. a little body hair is fine, but too much of it is unappealing to me.

Best Answer

If were talking about "down there" I prefer fully shaved...and I will be also..

Best Answer

It depends. I like shaved. Regrowth looks hot, but my skin's sensitive so I can't make out with scratchiness for too long.

Best Answer

So the whole body to be shaved as well?

Best Answer

No. It's only regrowth that is harsh. I actually like chest hair. And other hair. My old bf used to shave his arms for some reason I never fully understood.

Best Answer

OMG. I tried that once and about cried with the itching. So armpits are a no go...lol.

Best Answer

I've been shaved for years. After a time, the skin toughens, and the itching and ingrown hairs stop.

Best Answer

Natural.

I do not shave my genitals, and I don't expect her to either.

Best Answer

I don't mind a tangled mess in the face, if he's going to stick that face of his in my mangled jungle.

Best Answer

I perfer being shave all over it looks and feels nrtter of you in shape being smooth and being with someone smooth feels like satin sheets

Best Answer

I like my boyfriend's facial hair shaved and his 'lower area' shaved or trimmed. His chest isn't hairy, which I like, but I don't think any other parts of his body need a razor taken to them.

Best Answer

I trim all . I have 8 in which I think is small. She gets mad when I shave all. So hard to judge on that lol

Best Answer

Secret for you mate: It makes no difference PROVIDED the beard is a proper one not some half thatched teen effort, same goes for the mustache, it has to be a proper one. Avoid trendy facial hair and go for the grizzly adams look whenever possible. never met a girl yet who didn't like the tickle of a beard and if she prefers clean shaven faces then she's probably more into looks than character and a mans character is his most important weapon in relationships. Some guys can't grow a full thick beard and should be clean shaven but if you can do it, its the manly thing to do. :)

Best Answer

That's a harsh thing to say. I like my man's beard fully shaved off, but it has nothing to do with looks, it's because I don't like the feeling of facial hair when I kiss a man, I prefer him to be silky and smooth. so heres one woman who doesn't like the tickle of a beard, I find it itchy, annoying & extremely irritating!

Best Answer

..and of course, great! Though imho people should be true to their nature and for a man clean shaven isn't true. OF course, its a modern world and some things, decent appearance for one, are expected. But I do feel that if you can grow it out then you should. Naturally any man who wanted to have a chance with you would need to be clean shaven and there is nothing wrong with that. I'd paint myself pink if it meant I'd have a chance with some girls.. :)

Best Answer

If you mean down there, I prefer natural or a little bit trimmed for neatness. I think completely shaved is a tad odd on men.

Face-wise though, it depends on the person I guess. I don't really like completely overgrown beard, but a bit of stubble is always nice :P

Best Answer

same here. Well...my junk may look bigger but it seems like it looks weird with the balls and shaft. Sorry for my language if this offends you.

Best Answer

don't worry, i'm not offended by "language" :P

Best Answer

All things are better shaved :o)

Best Answer

Answer - I really want to see because I offer alternatives - Would you date a bearded artists - the bearded performer in your favorite band - how about a film director - or famous painter or sculptor - how about a biker

Best Answer

I was kinda going for both face and body hair.

Best Answer

Shaving leaves stubble and trimmed is way itchier than natural. But who ever said "natural" was so great when it comes to bodyhair? Yuck! If we girls are going to take the trouble to get totally smooth for our men, I expect them to do the same for us. And that means every last hair below the neck. I know lasering is expensive, but it's worth every penny. I did it and I love it. So just do it and don't look back.

Want a second opinion? Go here. http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/boys-please-shave-your-body-hair/

Best Answer