danny689 danny689 41-45, M 17 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Nothing wrong with a little hair under a mans nose :)

Best Answer

I don't know about other women, but I love a stash. One time my hubby was trimming his, went a little too far, so he shaved it off. I refused to kiss him till he grew it back.. Don't go for beards.

Best Answer

Thanks For Answering!

Best Answer

Not really, it is a rare man who can wear a moustache alone and catch my eye. Sam Elliot is a special and fantastic bird.<br />
Now, a goatee & moustache, that is a different story. I love, love, love it, especially on men who are bald or shave their heads. Awesome!

Best Answer

Great Answer, Thank you!

Best Answer

Advice - go to a great barber or other hairstylist to make sure you get the proportions right for your face. It is like anything else, the shape of it, how wide it is, how far back you trim it under your chin, the length, etc. are very important and will either make you look fantastic or will drag you down.

Best Answer

I don't like them

Best Answer

Can you say why you dont like them?

Best Answer

I don't like the look on most men and it tickles if your kissing :-)

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

im a man prone to letting the old face fur grow every now and again,personally i feel weird without facial hair and have always wondered what most women prefer,good question man.

Best Answer

I like my man to have a smooth face, I think it makes them look younger, if i had to choose, it would be a beard over a moustache.

Best Answer

I love facial hair on men as a rule - but some look better without while others seem to be born for the look. I don't like anything sloppy though--beard trimmed and shaved along the jawline--very hot. Neck beard? NO!

Best Answer

depends on the man were talking about. some men looks great in a moustache some look awful and dirty.

Best Answer

I hope they prefer the man to his moustache

Best Answer