ytsur ytsur 41-45 10 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Idiot!! Most woman prefer men with big brains!

Best Answer

for heaven's sake ... which answer would you like ... yes? or no? delete as applicable, whichever answer suits you ...

Best Answer

so, the answer is yes but you're embarrassed to say it out loud? lol

Best Answer

Not at all Joey ... I've made my preferences known on so many occasions that I'm bored with the question (hence my answer) ... it's one of those that is asked so often it's getting a little tedious. It is yes by the way.

Best Answer

Wib, it appears I hurriedly overlooked your "yes". Since that's your answer, I ask you please answer my educational question at EP Link You'll do me a double favor by answering it, since your circle will see it. Only 5 women have answered so far.

Best Answer

The link went dead. I have many times asked EP to get rid of EP links. They're worthless.

Best Answer

some of us do

Best Answer

my wife does, but she dont admit it....just loves looking at them

Best Answer

As a fellow who happens to be well endowed intellectually and physically, my experience has been that some women love a big **** and some try it and find they do not.

Best Answer

yes we do! love them

Best Answer

My wife has had a few in her younger days, she said they were quite uncomfortable, but she said it was a "Good kind of hurt"...

Best Answer

Coming from a man of average size, I've learned that the only women who like bigger dicks are the ones who have actually had bigger dicks. And one of those women came back to me after having a huge ****. It's preference, but usually not a deal breaker. If the woman gets "stretched out" and used to it, moving on to a smaller one can be disappointing because the ******* won't be as strong. But even that can change over time.

Best Answer

I would say big dicks are not a huge plus to most women. But for highly-sexed women there is significant preference for big ones

Best Answer

My wife doesn't prefer but gets the urge for a big one sometimes. To quote luv2org further up the page<br />
"I've learned that the only women who like bigger dicks are the ones who have actually had bigger dicks"<br />
Which is true in her case

Best Answer

My wife loves a "Fatty"....she's in to Girth instead of length, she's had both and she says "Give me a fat **** any day"..

Best Answer

Depends on how the man uses it.

Best Answer

My wife likes the girth of a ****, not so much the length, but she loves a "fatty"

Best Answer