Airtime Airtime 46-50, M 9 Answers Feb 21, 2012

Samantawriter said it best. Whether she swallows or not is irrelevant. The fact that she wants to engage in this sexual act with you should be enough.

Best Answer

She gives you a ******* because she loves you and she enjoys sex with you. Spit or swallow has nothing to do with it. The ******* is love.<br />
I have friends who have gotten pretty good over the years in judging when the eruption is coming and usually manage to have the *********** come on their breasts (guys seem to like seeing that). They like bringing happiness to their husbands -- they enjoy the sucking and stroking -- but they gag when the climax comes in their mouths. Enjoy the *******, be glad that they are performing it, be happy at your ******, enjoy seeing your *** dripping from her breasts. Okay? Relax and enjoy.<br />
Other friends have no problem if their husband **** in their mouths. Some spit, some let it drip out, some swallow. I happen to be one who enjoys having my husband *** in my mouth. I usually savor having his *** in my mouth. I usually swallow it after enjoying the feel of this warm wet viscus love fluid in my mouth, but sometimes I will let it slowly drip out of my mouth, on my lips and my chin and drip down onto my chest just so my husband can enjoy seeing it ooze from my mouth and watch me smiling as I lick my lips. Sometimes I keep it in my mouth and then give my husband a deep full tongue kiss and share his *** into his mouth. But that is just added entertainment, giving the ******* was the true act of love. <br />
Spit or Swallow is for show -- and individual taste -- you have received your ******* by that point.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer of this question you answered it great I feel you enjoy oral a lot like my wife does and it shows in your writing.

Best Answer

Yes, I love oral sex; I always have ever since my first oral experiences. Hey, Airtime, two questions for you: (1) do you provide your wife with lots of oral loving in return? (actually, I bet you do) and (2) are you ever going to write and post chapter 3 of your teenage experience?

Best Answer

Oral sex is the opposite of rejection.

Best Answer

this is my new favorite comment on all of eP

Best Answer

when my wife swallows me it feels the ultimate in greatness!! She does it very rarely, so that might be why I feel this way

Best Answer

As a guy I like the taste of *** so I swallow it after having it in my mouth for awhile usually it is my own

Best Answer

I've been part of similar debates in the past and I just don't get why it's even a problem.<br />
If she spits, it's because she's taken his ****, sucked it, loved it and let him unload in her mouth. For the whole "spit or swallow" choice to even take place at all, he has to actually *** inside her mouth. Can people really be offended if - once that's happened - she spits it out again?<br />
Imagine it like this. She's made you a cup of coffee just exactly the way you like it. She's added sugar and milk, precisely to suit your exact tastes. She's even brought it over to you and placed it right into your hand, while you passively sit back and wait. Are you honestly going to be offended that she hasn't blown on it to cool it down as well?

Best Answer