Hello there. How much do you ladies not like a guy who is arrogant ? Wave your hand and wave it high please. OK. You know how you have those guys like the ones you see on these reality tv shows. Especially Jersey Shores, and things like that. The machos, braggadocious, the ladies man type. He has a 6 pack, and slick back hair. I just wanted to know though. How many of you out there did that kind of stuff ? Do you like arrogant Men ? If not, then explain your answer. Because if your boyfriend is that way, then he probably thinks that he is better than you.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 26 Answers Dec 30, 2009

No. I absolutely despise arrogant men and women and harbour nothing but contempt for these types of personalities.

Best Answer

Intensely. But a guy can be ugly and arrogant too. Some of the most arrogant, obnoxious men that I've ever met are old and ugly, but rich. I find money makes people more arrogant than looks.

Best Answer

Hey! A guy can have awesome hair and be in good shape without being either arrogant or gay you know!

Best Answer

*waves hand vigorously*<br />
I hate arrogance because it is arrogance, why do I need a better reason? well specifically, because I hate anyone who thinks they are always right and always better than anyone else, it makes them seem stupid to me because misplaced arrogance is stupid. and as for well-placed arrogance, bragging is a big turnoff. It basically is really tacky and classless to brag, it is also immature. Modesty is graceful and makes you more deserving of your position, whereas bragging and narcissism means you can't handle the praise you do get and are too immature for it.

Best Answer

I can't stand arrogant men. If I see a man who is good looking but has an attitude, he's a total turn off. I think it's a hugely unattractive trait. I don't have any arrogant female friends either. They're all warm, lovely people who don't think they're better than anyone else.

Best Answer

A confident man would be nice! An arrogant man is not attractive...

Best Answer

All women should dislike arrogant men and vise versa.<br />
In the beginning women think arrogant men are hot because how they carry themselves, they think they are safe with them cause they seem bold and cocky.<br />
They find them sexy because how they walk, stand and how they take care of themself. But what you don't see until sometime later, is the cocky attitude arrogant they will show to you because you are no exception, unless they feel threatened by you or they feel you are significant to an area of their life. If you aren't, you will feel the effects of their arrogant ways. They will show you the same traits that come with arrogance.<br />
1. Insensitive to your needs (putting theirs before yours)<br />
2. Always haft to have the spotlight when you do or try to take it from you.<br />
(some guys resort to "making fun" of their girlfriend just so the attention is back on them.<br />
3. They are even arrogant about their family. You will always seem to not be good enough til you have damn near killed yourself trying to proof to their family you are worthy of them, after you have almost killed yourself proofing your worth to him first.<br />
4. The relationship will be on there terms and before you know it, the sex is everything they want, except what you want.<br />
5. If you got to leave them cause their arrogance have got on your last nerve, they will play the victim card and you will be portrayed the bad guy. They will make everyone think you are crazy because it is crazy to think they are arrogant, because they actually believe they are suppose to act the way they do<br />
6. They seem to be emotionally unattached because it is hard to be arrogant and not be emotionally unattached, unless they are seeking attention again just to take the attention off of you. They play victim just to get the attention back on them.<br />
7. They will play what I call Jet I mind games with you, just try to get you to chase them or to discipline you so you believe they are the catch and you're not.<br />
Arrogant people even act more arrogant around people who they think believe in some way are not on their level or that they got wrapped around their fingers.<br />
When you go to confront an arrogant person on how they are with you,<br />
they accuse you of being crazy, jealous, a cheater, ungrateful, selfish....etc<br />
They always try to come back to the person who fed their ego the most, so it is real easy to have an off and on relationship with an arrogant person.<br />
Don't be fooled to just believe it is a personality disorder. I know some people who are really arrogant around a certain group of people or a person who in some way they feel is not on their level or not worth as much as someone who they dated before. Sad to say that there is no easy way to break up with an arrogant person but to simply not call them anymore and avoid their calls. If you try to tell them they will simply try to turn it on you and then be sure to convince others they know who met you, that you was jealous...etc. Read my stories

Best Answer

Don't be intimidated by the bottom-feeding tools on Jersey Shore. But you can't be a hater, either ...

Best Answer

I don't care for arrogant men or women.

Best Answer

I do not like arrogant guys. It has nothing to with how they look. It's all about the attitude.

Best Answer

not my type..turn off:)

Best Answer

I totally disagree I love arrogant man, Dont care what he looks like. But if he is confident and good at what he does, the best in fact, then he should be able to brag. I find it an attractive trait.<br />
Pretty boy idiots bragging about themselves dont do it for me!

Best Answer

No and I don't like arrogant women either...

Best Answer

No! they all love me, of course

Best Answer

texas0818--you got my vote

Best Answer

Ug. No way. They usually turn out to be incredibly insecure and think that acting the way they do will cover up that insecurity. The knew a guy like that once, at the age of 35 he had never spent the night with a woman because he still lived with his mother and didn't want to upset her. Feh.

Best Answer