hille51 hille51 51-55 24 Answers Mar 21, 2011

Yes, but only if he's fresh and clean. I don't stick my face into sweaty crotches. <br />
If you want more blow jobs then I suggest pineapples ;)

Best Answer

Yes i love oral precum is the best though! Bananas r a good suggestion 1 hour b4 oral.

Best Answer

Some of us do. There's really no greater pleasure to me than bringing my partner to ecstasy (regardless of which gender I'm with at the time), but there are countless women who utterly detest giving oral pleasure.<br />
You can't just group us all together when it comes to things like that.

Best Answer

I personally do, but I have met a lot of women that don't. All I have to tell them is that most men say the #1 reason they cheat is from lack of oral. Then again, maybe I am hanging out with prudes.

Best Answer

Must have been lucky. Yes, all men are different and smell/taste different too. Never been 'forced' as such. So yeah, I enjoy it!

Best Answer

i could not and would never speak for anyone else..but i really really love giving oral..

Best Answer

totally.. it's quite a turn on, as long as he is healthy in his presentation (clean)

Best Answer

I do some of the time. It all depends on how they taste and yes it changes for man to man. It also depend on if the man can control himself and not grab my head and force it.

Best Answer

I love expressing my love and desire for my husband in that most intimate way, YES.

Best Answer

yes use to the more my man moan the more i lick kiss turn me on

Best Answer

I love it

Best Answer

All women who say "Yes" to this post plz add me <3 LOLZ

Best Answer

Being a lesbian I see it as part of life. I gave head while in school and preferred it over intecourse, now I only go down on my partner. I guess a bigger question is: it is better to give than to receive?

Best Answer

It is so sexy the first time you give him oral.<br />
On your knees, but in control.<br />
and totally agree, shave and be clean guys.

Best Answer

Some women yes, some women no.

Best Answer

no coz di x look like mini hairy mosters or rodents..hehehehehe..

Best Answer

It depends on the situation, overall most girls will say no off right because alone giving oral sex is a pain in the ***. Only after either receiving very good oral, high or drunk as hell, receiving sweet nothings in the right order, or you luck up and found a complete all out freak will a girl be game for giving some oral sex. Otherwise you best bet she counting how long it will take to be finish or saying no like I do

Best Answer

Flaged as a Mature Topic / Article 7

Best Answer