Is it true. I mean........You do not have to fake it if you dont want to. I would rather you just say that it was good.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 18 Answers Apr 8, 2011

Not the ones I've been with... *grin*

Best Answer

To have an ******, a woman has to have all her ducks in a row. It's a little like falling dominoes. Everything has to line up in a woman's mind to get from F to O - for*play to org*sm. Too many men fail to appreciate that the road to a woman's org*sm starts long before the clothes come off. <br />
It's not that woman can't have climax. It's usually that most women have got too much going on in their minds to put it all together just to satisfy a guy's ego. It's just easier to fake it. That's why sometimes women get spanked before sex. It may even be the day before. Spanking makes her submissive, clears out her mind. was well as relaxes her her body. When this happens, even a busy woman is more likely to be in the right fr<x>ame of mind. <br />
If a man is sensitive to a women, he can feel her have an org*sm. Never mind what a woman does upstairs. The real ones can't be faked downstairs!

Best Answer

Every sexual experience I've had I can never have a real O... I fake it just to keep him going as long as possible to where he could possibly stroke harder to where I Can actually get a decent O.... Sex is just sad. For play is more exciting then sex in my experiences... Sigh...

Best Answer

Shure they do. If she is not in the mood but wants to be kind a "quicke" is good. Or if he did not get her warmed up first with talk and reassurance that he will stick around for more than one big O. <br />
I've heard this from several women. "Angels of mercy" they be to men with a need.

Best Answer

Um let me put it this way... I've never had to. Some guys are just that good.

Best Answer

Yes we do... it's because we hate being asked "Did you have one??" and if we say no, then we either get asked a billion questions why we didn't or you act like you failed (even though 95% chance you were just fine) and we hate both of those things.

Best Answer

I'm sure it happens :P But definitely not all women.<br />
EDIT: I don't stop until the woman's satisfied. If she appears bored than just change it up.

Best Answer

no, No, NO!

Best Answer

some women cannot ******

Best Answer