A man that enjoys wearing pantyhose or tights and keeping his body shaved. Likes wearing women's slacks and tops and perhaps skirts and dresses, but still a heterosexual man that just likes Male Femininity?
Patti59 Patti59 51-55, M 9 Answers Dec 17, 2010

I think women are becoming increasingly open to loving men who are emotional and can express themselves. As these men are more likely to be crossdressers, I think more women are happy to have crossdressing partners, aware that the crossdressing is the sign of an emotional, interesting person.

Best Answer

Oh how I so dearly wish this was true or even remotely possible, Camifemme. Sadly I don't think I have enough time left in my life to ever see that happen but I sure hope your wonderful understanding generation does see such total acceptance happen to all!

Best Answer

You never know where acceptance can come from Berta. It does vary person to person, generation to generation. It is a great cause of hope!

Best Answer

Sadly Patti59, your question isn't getting much input. I do wonder about the previous response from Kstm. That response comes across the way most of us would like to see changed. It's OK for the females to dress in male apparel but heaven forbid us strongly feminine males wanting to dress in feminine apparel! We've been married over 50 happy years (in my opinion), she barely tolerates my feminine love, full time satin panty wearing and satin nightgown wearing and sleeping in but is neither accepting nor supportive. She's never seen me enfemme as she's already asleep when I get to bed and I take my nightie off while she's cleaning up in the morning. Now she wears pants (aka slacks, but by either name originally male apparel) 99% of the time much to my dismay. Fortunately her tops are indeed very feminine and lovely on her as I usually get to help her pick them out. On those same occasions I attempt to get her to buy some of the lovely skirts and dresses that I'll find on most every shopping trip and her answer always is, "When would I wear them? "My simple answer is "all the time!" She chuckles and we continue our shopping. On those occasions when she does wear a dress (rarely a skirt and blouse) I always complement her on how lovely she looks. She is a true female in this area as she rarely wears a dress or skirt without her silky pantyhose on beneath it! <br />
So ladies, why do you feel you should be entitled to have it both ways and then get all uppity with us males when we want the same flexibility?

Best Answer

That's right, women should understand that us wearing dresses and pantyhose is just as weird as them wearing trousers and slacks! I think it's up to us men to start making pantyhose (for starters) a mainstream fashion for men. Some women are fascinated at the idea!

Best Answer

Well "Nailpolishaddict" I agree with your reply except that I find "pantyhose" an abomination of a devil somewhere, especially when mother nature calls and only the customary male stand-up facilities are available. After ruining many pairs of them I discovered the thigh hi stay-up and oh so silky garter top nylons which are my preference. Now that I no longer travel, for business as I'm retired, and therefore never get into full lingerie any more I wear nylon knee high's whenever possible. Now how do we get your suggestion implemented?

Best Answer

I have been feminizing my "husband" Scottie, at her request, since last summer. She is, by far, much happier now than anytime in our 17 year marriage. When I caught her in July, I gave her two choices. She could either give it up entirely or she could go all out and become the woman she needed to be. Scotties has been full-time since late August and has recently started her hormone therapy.

Best Answer

some woman surprise us and really do. my first wife found some evidence of crossdressing and confronted me. after a couple of discusssions she was all in favour and loved doing my makeup and taking me out dressed

Best Answer

It seems like it is increasing. My wife does not know about my cross dressing, as far as I know. However she knows about, supports, and encourages my feminine grooming. I get my back and chest waxed and shave my legs, underarms, and my bush. I also sit to pee and she knows that. She hates body hair and said if anyone ever said anything about me shaving my legs to just say she doesn't like it.
Also I have been a stay at home spouse for a few months and she said that she likes me being home and taking care of the home and housework

Best Answer

I do not think the husbnd have to change hid close from a Jeans to a dress,but he can change from a jeans to a dress pants,or the two of them can use the same vibrator ,they already shve their body hair,

Best Answer

I was buying women's socks yesterday and I sort of feel like the cashier was hitting on me. It's hard though, my friends seem more accepting than my girlfriend, but she is still most important to me.

Best Answer