I mean just enough to redden the skin and make you a little grrrrrish. lol
rob57 rob57 51-55, M 20 Answers Mar 31, 2010

I prefer to spank men<br />
Last man that spanked me got a black eye

Best Answer

As long as it's playful and not predatory.

Best Answer

some do and some dont. Ive a couple of girl friends who loved getting harsh spankings. It made there ******** really strong.

Best Answer

lightly. light spanking is cool.

Best Answer

G R O W U P !!

Best Answer

yes sort of LOL

Best Answer

Depends on the person, and it's not intrinsically disrespectful; people need to learn what that word means, the amount of times I see it misused. Spanking is a fetish and not all women enjoy it.

Best Answer

My wife doesn't like to get spanked, but she knows I only spank her for her own good. She does like having a husband who is in charge of his family and is willing to discipline her when needed.

Best Answer

i realy dont like to get spanked but i know that i act like a kid sometimes and getting spanked streightens me out. and yes its a turn on too

Best Answer

Actually, the questioner asked the wrong question. A better question would be: Do women get anything out of being spanked?<br />
Like women, the answer is complicated. Because spanking is intensely personal, usually stings like hell if correctly done, and is embarrassing even when done quite privately, most women don't like being spanked. But that's only half the story. The other half is that, after its over, women usually admit they feel better. <br />
The reason for the about face is largely hormonal. Spanking takes the edge off when things in a woman's life get hectic. It clears the mind. In general, even if women go in kicking and screaming, they generally admit being spanked turned out to be a positive experience if they feel that someone cared enough about them to do it. On the other hand, because taking a spanking is an an act of total submission that leaves a woman vulnerable, they tend to equate spanking with rape if they think that the spanking was done for some reason other than to either benefit them or straighten them out.

Best Answer

Ba-loney. He asked the pertinent question. Some women like it, some don't. If it was purely about women's hormones, men wouldn't also enjoy being spanked (and plenty do). There's a lot of pseudo-science and psychology by both men and women to try and justify men spanking women without being called batterers or wife-beaters. It's all unnecessary posturing if it's her choice and she likes it, imho.

Best Answer

Some people think it is all about choice. At the same time, humans are seldom as cerebral as they like to pretend.

Best Answer

It IS about choice, and consent. Anyone who doubts it does so at his peril.

Best Answer

I don't. I like to wrestle and I like being squeezed (wink wink), but spanking doesn't do anything for me.

Best Answer

Purrrr....

Best Answer

agreed lala:)

Best Answer