I think that (from my personal experience) that girls who have a real oral fixation are insecure and often have father issues. Pleasing and serving a man is way of feeling worth. Not complete worth, but it does leave me with a warm feeling of calm.<br />
I think that it is necessarily to do this with men who are mature and worldly so that it does not make a girl feel worse. I know that some woman think it is degrading to "worship" a penis, but that is honestly how i feel when i give head. I just love giving head. Maybe they never met the right guy since so many men really think that you have sex with a "****" and marry an extension of your mother. There are also a lot of sad creeps who incorrectly call themselves "dominant". These are weak little men who bully out of their own sense of insecurity and inadequacy with the opposite sex. A man who is really dominant is also nurturing. He is dominant bc he stands above a girl emotionally and in experience. In my very limited experience, and while being here in NYC, i have been luck to meet guys like this.<br />
Regardless of its origin, the sucking fixation exist, so guys who understand a girl like this can enjoy having head all of the time whenever they want without worrying of any problems. Giving a ******* is, as one EP person said a "means to an end" and it is an entirely different kind of experience for the guy than it is for her, but a deep sharing none the less.

Best Answer

i enjoy sucking **** as long as the guy is clean and not too big, i prefer uncut ones, nice and hard

Best Answer

wish you were my doctor!

Best Answer

awwww thanks

Best Answer

Hey doc u hav a grt thinking

Best Answer

Can you say AhAhAh Doc ?

Best Answer

I've known women who won't even consider doing it and others that absolutely love doing it. I think the average woman falls somewhere between these to extremes.

Best Answer

i LOVE LOVE LOVE to do it to please a guy. i love to feel the contours of the head against my lips and tongue. i love when a guys **** is really hard and it stays hard the whole time. and when i do it, i am in love with his ****. I only recently learned that it is possible for me to have this with someone that i really dont have an emotional connection with.
i have been seeing a much younger guy and sometimes we do it for hours. his **** fits in my mouth perfectly so that i can suck it. if a **** is too thick it it is hard to suck. i have tied him to the bed, blindfolded him. he has brought yogurt to eat off him. i've poured liquor on him. that is really all i want to do with him. and i know that he loves it the entire time. he also knows that i will be absolutely soaked and grinding the whole time.
i was married twice and neither of them cared at all.
im 53 and independent and happy with the friends with benefits situation i have. thats what i will seek out again in the future. now that i have this, i would like to suck a lot of guys *****, and i think about it. when i pass a guy i think 'oooh, i bet you have a **** i'd like to suck." lol. but i have never been promiscuous, and i wont ever have sexual contact with more than 1 person at a time or without STD testing between.

Best Answer

Very nicely said. My wife should take a lesson from you.. lol

Best Answer

I really want ur *****

Best Answer

I love to pleasure my husband orally because I know he enjoys it a lot and that what a good wife is supposed to do is how I was brought up to cherish and obey ur ****

Best Answer

Well, I know that it definitely pleases the guy and I want to please him, so it would be something I would do for that reason alone -- but I also have to say that I really and truly enjoy doing it and it would be something I would want to do for my own enjoyment.

Best Answer

Love you!!!!!

Best Answer

Very well said !

Best Answer

I love to suck **** and I love to please the guy. So 'Yes'.

Best Answer

You know...I want to, I really do because he enjoys it so much. I do it and sometimes I can enjoy that he's enjoying it, and that's nice. But mostly, it does not do anything for me sexually. I feel good "serving" him at times, but it usually does not rev me up. It mostly happens when he is in the mood for some sexual attention and I am willing but not likely to come myself. <br />
Honestly, it can feel threatening at times, so if you really want that to be a part of your relationship...don't become aggressive towards her while she's doing it. <br />
That's just me.

Best Answer

well because women how are they going to respond to the man without sucking is **** like come on

Best Answer

I personally find it weird if a woman sucked my ****.

Best Answer

i really won't say hey let me suck your **** you do it because as woman u have to know how to please your man and keep it coming back and i your doing it good i like it because his toes or curling up and u feel like oh yeah! am the baddest ***** in the game my man een going nowhere

Best Answer

Both are there. Some like to suck and eat the JUICe. Some do so to please the guy.

Best Answer

I find it degrading and disgusting , no matter what anyone man wants they wouldn't get it from me.

Best Answer

some men don't eat ***** either

Best Answer

LOL so you knit cat sweaters on Saturday nights??? Oh no he didn't just say that!!! I kinda did....... LMAO

Best Answer

wow...I hope you and others like you will just, throughout evolution and natural selection, vanish from existence. Maybe you dont know that guys will leave you or not stay with you or will not want to hook up with you again if another girl is giving them head. Just be a lesbian or shut up. I actually hate women like you. I really, really do.

Best Answer