martkt10 martkt10 46-50, M 24 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I think that (from my personal experience) that girls who have a real oral fixation are insecure and often have father issues. Pleasing and serving a man is way of feeling worth. Not complete worth, but it does leave me with a warm feeling of calm.<br />
I think that it is necessarily to do this with men who are mature and worldly so that it does not make a girl feel worse. I know that some woman think it is degrading to "worship" a penis, but that is honestly how i feel when i give head. I just love giving head. Maybe they never met the right guy since so many men really think that you have sex with a "****" and marry an extension of your mother. There are also a lot of sad creeps who incorrectly call themselves "dominant". These are weak little men who bully out of their own sense of insecurity and inadequacy with the opposite sex. A man who is really dominant is also nurturing. He is dominant bc he stands above a girl emotionally and in experience. In my very limited experience, and while being here in NYC, i have been luck to meet guys like this.<br />
Regardless of its origin, the sucking fixation exist, so guys who understand a girl like this can enjoy having head all of the time whenever they want without worrying of any problems. Giving a ******* is, as one EP person said a "means to an end" and it is an entirely different kind of experience for the guy than it is for her, but a deep sharing none the less.

Best Answer

i enjoy sucking **** as long as the guy is clean and not too big, i prefer uncut ones, nice and hard

Best Answer

wish you were my doctor!

Best Answer

awwww thanks

Best Answer

Hey doc u hav a grt thinking

Best Answer

Can you say AhAhAh Doc ?

Best Answer

I've known women who won't even consider doing it and others that absolutely love doing it. I think the average woman falls somewhere between these to extremes.

Best Answer

I love to pleasure my husband orally because I know he enjoys it a lot and that what a good wife is supposed to do is how I was brought up to cherish and obey ur ****

Best Answer

Well, I know that it definitely pleases the guy and I want to please him, so it would be something I would do for that reason alone -- but I also have to say that I really and truly enjoy doing it and it would be something I would want to do for my own enjoyment.

Best Answer

Love you!!!!!

Best Answer

Very well said !

Best Answer

I love to suck **** and I love to please the guy. So 'Yes'.

Best Answer

You know...I want to, I really do because he enjoys it so much. I do it and sometimes I can enjoy that he's enjoying it, and that's nice. But mostly, it does not do anything for me sexually. I feel good "serving" him at times, but it usually does not rev me up. It mostly happens when he is in the mood for some sexual attention and I am willing but not likely to come myself. <br />
Honestly, it can feel threatening at times, so if you really want that to be a part of your relationship...don't become aggressive towards her while she's doing it. <br />
That's just me.

Best Answer

well because women how are they going to respond to the man without sucking is **** like come on

Best Answer

I personally find it weird if a woman sucked my ****.

Best Answer

i really won't say hey let me suck your **** you do it because as woman u have to know how to please your man and keep it coming back and i your doing it good i like it because his toes or curling up and u feel like oh yeah! am the baddest ***** in the game my man een going nowhere

Best Answer

Both are there. Some like to suck and eat the JUICe. Some do so to please the guy.

Best Answer

I find it degrading and disgusting , no matter what anyone man wants they wouldn't get it from me.

Best Answer

some men don't eat ***** either

Best Answer

LOL so you knit cat sweaters on Saturday nights??? Oh no he didn't just say that!!! I kinda did....... LMAO

Best Answer