martkt10 martkt10 46-50, M 21 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I think that (from my personal experience) that girls who have a real oral fixation are insecure and often have father issues. Pleasing and serving a man is way of feeling worth. Not complete worth, but it does leave me with a warm feeling of calm.<br />
I think that it is necessarily to do this with men who are mature and worldly so that it does not make a girl feel worse. I know that some woman think it is degrading to "worship" a penis, but that is honestly how i feel when i give head. I just love giving head. Maybe they never met the right guy since so many men really think that you have sex with a "****" and marry an extension of your mother. There are also a lot of sad creeps who incorrectly call themselves "dominant". These are weak little men who bully out of their own sense of insecurity and inadequacy with the opposite sex. A man who is really dominant is also nurturing. He is dominant bc he stands above a girl emotionally and in experience. In my very limited experience, and while being here in NYC, i have been luck to meet guys like this.<br />
Regardless of its origin, the sucking fixation exist, so guys who understand a girl like this can enjoy having head all of the time whenever they want without worrying of any problems. Giving a ******* is, as one EP person said a "means to an end" and it is an entirely different kind of experience for the guy than it is for her, but a deep sharing none the less.

Best Answer

I've known women who won't even consider doing it and others that absolutely love doing it. I think the average woman falls somewhere between these to extremes.

Best Answer

i enjoy sucking **** as long as the guy is clean and not too big, i prefer uncut ones, nice and hard

Best Answer

wish you were my doctor!

Best Answer

awwww thanks

Best Answer

Hey doc u hav a grt thinking

Best Answer

I love to pleasure my husband orally because I know he enjoys it a lot and that what a good wife is supposed to do is how I was brought up to cherish and obey ur ****

Best Answer

Well, I know that it definitely pleases the guy and I want to please him, so it would be something I would do for that reason alone -- but I also have to say that I really and truly enjoy doing it and it would be something I would want to do for my own enjoyment.

Best Answer

Love you!!!!!

Best Answer

I love to suck **** and I love to please the guy. So 'Yes'.

Best Answer

You know...I want to, I really do because he enjoys it so much. I do it and sometimes I can enjoy that he's enjoying it, and that's nice. But mostly, it does not do anything for me sexually. I feel good "serving" him at times, but it usually does not rev me up. It mostly happens when he is in the mood for some sexual attention and I am willing but not likely to come myself. <br />
Honestly, it can feel threatening at times, so if you really want that to be a part of your relationship...don't become aggressive towards her while she's doing it. <br />
That's just me.

Best Answer

the ones I know do but wives dont at least for their husbands

Best Answer

This is a blatantly prejudical and not at all based in reality.

Best Answer

see below it seems to bear out my statement not every woman or wife but more wives than not didnt mean to offend you

Best Answer

Yes they do, the term 'oral giving' can be applied to allot of woman and also guys. Then you have 'oral receiving' so YES some woman love it and some don't mind it and will do it during sex.. Question is, does every guy like to eat *****? the answer will be the same as the one I just gave you for your question.

Best Answer

Both are there. Some like to suck and eat the JUICe. Some do so to please the guy.

Best Answer

I find it degrading and disgusting , no matter what anyone man wants they wouldn't get it from me.

Best Answer