dawgger dawgger 31-35, M 18 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Well you cant fake that

Best Answer

Maybe they're so out of sync, they're actually peeing?!

Best Answer

Eh :/ haha

Best Answer

*winks*

Best Answer

It's all good

Best Answer

YES! <br />
Some do, but it takes a guy like ME...<br />
that knows how to use his talented Tongue ;p><br />
to get the most Out of them :)

Best Answer

Somehow, I don't believe in rhetoric!

Best Answer

then GO
find a Squirter...
and SEE for yourself!

Best Answer

Yes, women really can *********. Google the term "female ***********" (without the quotes) if you'd like to learn more about it. Search youporn dot com for information on how to make it happen.

Best Answer

Tx. I know theory. I need to see practical stuff

Best Answer

I've never had a Woman that squirts. I'd like to find one though just to see what it is like.

Best Answer

Likewise!

Best Answer

the Q is why? i have no idea......

Best Answer

I have Been with woman that did , not into it but each to there own I am Sure that a lot of people that think my sexual nature is odd

Best Answer

Do you still have her phone number?

Best Answer

No sorry

Best Answer

Some do... most don't. Squirting is kind of neat, but get's old real fast, as you can imagine things get kinda wet, and take up a certain odor

Best Answer

I don't think I'd mind.

Best Answer

I *think* you might find when your bed is soaking wet (for weeks on end, towels, or not), and the room takes up a certain musty smell (even with the air conditioning on high), you might take exception. Oral sex get's kind of interesting, and when plugged in it feels like you are being pi55ed on. If your lady wishes to co-operate with your desires, there is a downloadable training manual at those download places.

Best Answer

You seem to be acting the wise guy tonight. Squirting apart, haven't you heard of "cleaning one's room"? Do you think "air conditioning" is room cleaning? Or, for that matter, cleaning the bed, the carpet, Lizol etc?

Best Answer

What kind of "cleaning" do you do with a soaked mattress (other than throwing the thing out)? Some of these ladies squirt buckets...... you put a shower curtain over your mattress and it just runs into the rug, towels to soak it up is not the answer either. Trust me here.... it can get "nasty". This not being a "wise guy" this is first hand.

Best Answer

When you know she squirts, why put her on the mattress in the first place?

Best Answer

How do you know ahead of time? Listen, not all "squirt", maybe 1 out of 1000?

Best Answer

Idk

Best Answer

No !dea... :D

Best Answer

Some do, but it's quite rare.

Best Answer

It depends on your skill, mate.

Best Answer

Or rather her biology?

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Yeah! ;)

Best Answer

I have seen it with my own eyes, several times in the real world.

Best Answer