Isn't it just pee? Seriously, that's what I've read about it.

Best Answer

No, it is not pee. It is a rather clear, sweet liquid that is thicker than water or pee.

Best Answer

I've heard of it and I've seen enough online to know it's possible but I think the whole thing helps men validate a female's ****** because they can relate to it. I personally don't see the need for me to squirt like that but if it just happened naturally...

Best Answer

I once saw a video of a woman sitting in a chair and stimulating herself... A cameraman was close by, aiming for a close-up... and, you guessed it - he and his camera got showered by a two-second squirt ! According to the "experts", some women squirt up to 100 millilitres (thats two thirds of a cupful). I read that men like it; you just have to put a plastic sheet under the bottom bedsheet, or you'll wet the mattress!<br />
And yes... I believe you can train yourself to do it if you want to take the trouble.

Best Answer

My wife of 25 years can squirt about 5 feet by pinching her ***** during ****** after manual stimulation. When we have sex we need to put towels under us on the bed to absorb her liquid ***.

Best Answer

I knew one woman who actually squirted when she came. It was exciting.

Best Answer

Do a google search. There are plenty of **** videos out there that show women squirting.

Best Answer

Thanks I will have a look, id I cant do it I will buy a water pistol.

Best Answer

Haha! Nice!

Best Answer