49ers 49ers 31-35, M 30 Answers Nov 11, 2009

Where have you been? And where were you when I was your age? (I know, wasn't born) Can't believe you have to ask. Women would kill for an affectionate and caring man. Maybe you feel that way but aren't expressing it so that women understand. I promise you, there's a problem somewhere. Yes, yes, yes, women want affectionate and caring men. Find the right woman....Quick, before you lose it.

Best Answer

Yes, I have that man. I stayed single for 16 years because I did not think that there would be such a man. he won my heart I am very blessed.

Best Answer

I do. not some bitter or twisted ******* , standing with one foot in the past , and one foot in the future , ******* all over today because he got gypped , take that to the bank!

Best Answer

More than anything else.

Best Answer

I think instead of asking Do WOMEN....lalalal why not ask do we as people really want caring loving and affectinate partners......the answer to that is it depends on the individual....i am female and now after many many years and two previous partners i have found (or correctly) he found me.....the perfect mix of affection, strenght and masculinity and tenderness and all round nice guy......some ppl smother others....yet to another partner they are perfect...some ppl see afection as a sign of weakness.....depends on your personality and those you encounter...

Best Answer

Yes this woman does BUT I don't want someone fawning over me 24/7. I want someone that has their own interests and has a life outside of me. I do love to be affectionate with my significant other but not ALL the time, it takes the mystery out of it.

Best Answer

Yes...of course

Best Answer

YES !

Best Answer

Women are clueless and/or disingenuous. What you need to understand is women do not just state the plain truth, everything is a spin or a partial-truth.<br />
So, when a woman says, "I want a decent man who will treat me well blah blah blah blah", they are not talking generally. What they are saying in reality, especially nowadays with their unrealistic expectations for partners and self-delusional overhyped sense of selves, is "I want a man, from the very small percentage that meet my requirements for status, income, and looks, that will treat me nice blah blah blah". Take that to the bank.

Best Answer

Yes! Most definately! My husband is the kind of guy that likes to grab my as.s and I personally don't like that! But I so dearly want him to brush the hair out of my face, or gently stroke my cheek. But I'll settle for a back rub.

Best Answer

Well it would be nice

Best Answer

I think it depends on the woman. When I am interested in something, no matter what it is, it is all I think about. Yes I am one of those nice guys. I have been told in the past (by a girl that I am no longer with) that I needed to cut back on the affection. It hit me pretty hard at the time. This love game we play is annoying. I just want to dive head first. But I am afraid to push it with the woman that I am talking to. It is so hard to find a balance. When I am unsure. I ask myself, who am I? What do I want? I feel like I should hold back a little, but still say the things that I want to say and do the things I want to do. My greatest joy in life is making the people around me feel cared for and loved. If she can't handle that, then it wasn't meant to be. You have to be you, or you will not be happy. If there are sappy guys like us out there, then there has to be sappy girls out there for us.

Best Answer

I don't think women want that. In my experience, you will be rejected if you are as affectionate and as caring as a woman says she wants you to be. Give a woman 80% of the affection she says she wants. Women want a man who is somewhat aloof. She will want a man more if she is unable to take him for granted.<br />
You all are funny creatures.

Best Answer

My idea of how to show affection and caring has changed. The younger me wanted a cling'on, the older me is a little more laid back.

Best Answer

We want alan who CAN be affectionate and caring. Personally if he is too much of a softy, I lose interest.

Best Answer

Yes they most certainly do! I am very very blessed to have such an incredible woman to spend the rest of my life with and she knows who she is~ I love you ABL!!!

Best Answer

Is this an offer? Are you just playing with our emotions? <br />
J/K....I cannot speak for all women....but, as for myself....yes....to all of the above....

Best Answer

Yes, provided we have a job!

Best Answer

OH YEAH!!! but do they exist? mine thinks grabbing my *** is a sign of affection! NOT!

Best Answer

Yes. But the problem is that not every woman wants a man to display his affection too much and too often. There has to be some mystery in that, to keep things interesting. That's why some women don't like "nice guys". Personally, I don't think that it's a good idea to constantly display your affection to somebody, because they will get bored with that, start to take it for granted, and eventually lose interest. I would rather hear "I love you" once in a year, in an interesting situation, than 100 times a day. I would get sick of that.

Best Answer