outdoorsman1980 outdoorsman1980 31-35, M 16 Answers Jun 9, 2012

There are plenty of guys out there who like big gals. And the poor procreate at a higher rate than the rich - so that's an unfair comparison anyhow.

Best Answer

How do men see fat women? My man loves me fat. A lot of men prefer us with meat on our bones. Some women will look at the car you drive and will want to know how much you earn and how much is going to child support. You know, they are looking for a sugar daddy.I've always paid my own way. I'm more interested in whether or not the guy has a work ethic and respects me.

Best Answer

No-they only see reflections of who they think they are!

Best Answer

No one wants a man with no money

Best Answer

A man may not always be rich. He could make a mistake and lose everything he worked for by a stupid decision or just natural causes. Then again, a man can also lose his looks through any circumstances. The question is how faithful is a woman during these events? I do not really go for how big a man's wallet is as I am sure i'll be responsible enough to take care of myself in the first place. I think women rely too much on what a man can do for her financially, as if she can't take care of herself.

Best Answer

Amen. I agree 100%. Well said.

Best Answer

Thank you :D

Best Answer

Nooooo, They see poor men like homeless vagabonds.<br />
Now the men have different opinions on what is fat and what is thin, and some guys like a full figured girl. Then there are those that are wearing their beer goggles and don't realize it till the next morning.

Best Answer

both can remedy their wealth & health ....so why compare?

Best Answer

What I mean is do women find money more attractive than body type the way that many men find body type more attractive then personality and if so is it subcontious?

Best Answer

I think it really depends on the person ...for me i go with personality and sense of humour. Ive dated rich boring men in the past. So no.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I LOL'd

Best Answer

me too this question is hilarious. Fat women got me...I prefer "big boned" lol

Best Answer

Nah I think it's more unconfident guys without social skills that are more comparable.

Best Answer