Women will always like to be romanced, it is how we know that someone cares enough to make the effort. Of course that effort can be made for nefarious reasons but we do not figure that out until later.

Best Answer

I was a little worried because so many seem to be sooo focused on the size of a man's wallet. I was thinking that true romance might have died!

Best Answer

It is true that there are many women who are focused on money, those are the woman to stay away from. There are so many ways to romance a woman without spending much money try those, if they are not impressed then they care more about money. A picnic where you do all the work, a home cooked meal with candles and music you know they like, opening a car door, pulling out a chair, and the biggest thing listening are all things that work on a girl that wants a real man.

Best Answer

How about going to a quaint little whole in the wall place? A place that doesn't get crowded. Maybe with a live band.

Best Answer

I personally like that, but in all honesty many woman would not see that as romantic.

Best Answer

Good to know. I always looking for advice and tips because I believe a woman deserves romance.

Best Answer

I know that I do. I like a man to be a true gentleman, have my chair pulled out for me, my car door opened. I think in every womans heart, we need and want romance. That never goes out of style for me.

Best Answer

If you have a balance of 1 million in the bank maybe any less don't bother

Best Answer

Sure, but some like to be MONEYmanced, so I've heard. ;p lol.

Best Answer

Yeah! I got the Moneymanced bit. That's why I thought romance had died.

Best Answer