Or vice versa? I don't think that either side is smarter than the other, it's about the same. However I will concede that a lot of men overestimate their intelligence, especially the stupid ones.
Seabass20 Seabass20 18-21, M 31 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Community

My mate always claims that women are smarter than men...<br />
B0llocks.... When have you ever seen a man with a shirt that buttons up the back..?

Best Answer

LOL! that answer is awesome, you made me crack up

Best Answer

Ahem, I'd just like to point out most of the people who design women's clothes are men, hence them fastening at the back!

Best Answer

Well men and women DO have two different types of brains......one is an organ, the other...is well more personal lmfao.

Best Answer

Good un

Best Answer

=P

Best Answer

Women are not smarter than men. Men are not smarter than women. <br />
My husband is technically "smarter" than me, which I use to my advantage. Does that make me smarter than him? Or just more devious?

Best Answer

hah, it's hard to quantify intelligence I think. Most of the smartest people I've ever met are completely clueless when it comes to things like common sense.

Best Answer

But isn't intelligence the ability to acquire AND apply knowledge and skills. Now that sounds like common sense to me.

Best Answer

Yes it is. However, that same intelligent person could be at a complete loss when it comes to a normal social situation, and not have the tact required to navigate it successfully. For instance, a man may know he's more intelligent than his boss and let him know so, but common sense tells you that it isn't wise to tell him that

Best Answer

Sounds like ego getting in the way.
My sister is "book smart, genius, but can barely order a cup of coffee somedays. Kind of like a savant.

Best Answer

May I suggest that whether you're book smart, socially smart, good at cooking, good at business, etc etc, it all depends on what you have practice with, what you've actually taken the time to try to learn.
If you socialize a lot, you get social smarts. If you read books, you get book smarts. If you deal drugs, you get business smarts. If you get out of the house and run errands and take care of your own life instead of being sheltered, you get life skills.
What you're good at is a function of which experiences you've chosen. People might call me smart because I've spent a lot of time reading, but in reality my mind has been slow all my life so I prefer to think of myself as stubborn and curious.
Smart people are the ones who don't need to put as much effort into learning whatever skill they choose to learn, in my opinion. This means a drop out who deals drugs could be smart if he gets really good at it quickly.

Best Answer

Nah we don't think it we know it...lmao

Best Answer

Generalizations are funny.<br />
I had the brilliant idea that next year I'd plant pumpkins or something in the middle of the lawn and let them sprawl.<br />
So my mom had the extremely logical bubble bursting point of saying: How are you going to mow the lawn?<br />
Oops. So much for assumptions of one gender being more logical than the other.<br />
We all individually have our moments of intelligence and stupidity. It's our job as unique individuals to help each other with those moments where we just weren't thinking straight...<br />
When you're not thinking straight, someone else probably is, and vice versa.

Best Answer

The really smart ones realise they're smarter than some, but not as smart as others.

Best Answer

We let them think they are. Saves a lot of hassle

Best Answer

Although women are very intelligent they still can`t write their name in the snow. I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS A SHEWEE ?.

Best Answer

Wrong! Now we have the 'Shewee' we can!

Best Answer

WHAT THE HELL IS A SHEWEE ?.

Best Answer

whatever it is, it sounds gross

Best Answer

or the "go girl"... LOL good ones can

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmmmmmm men did invent both the bra and the tampon

Best Answer

lol, idk if that's true but it's funny regardless

Best Answer

Women are smarter then men in differnt areas

Best Answer

depends, seems like there are tons more men in Alaska then women so that gives the majority to men. Many villages in India have no women at all, just villages of men, but that's not too smart now is it? Everyone is not equal, and there is no way to test the entire earth's population, but if men keep thinking they are superior and don't need women then the whole planet would just be full of idiots. Just kidding, just kidding, I know someone is getting riled up reading this. ;p Intelligence seems to be spread equally among men and women.

Best Answer

exactly. though I agree with men thinking they are superior. I think its just in our genes to believe we are the best =P

Best Answer

oh, that's testosterone sweety not your genes. ;p

Best Answer

I'm gonna be the *** to point out that testosterone levels vary from person to person (including women) based on their genetic makeup. If it weren't for our Y chromosome, we wouldn't produce so much testosterone, and I'm sure there's gotta be a genetic reason why some women produce a whole lot of extra testosterone themselves.

Best Answer

No. Different kinds of smarts, yes.

Best Answer

And even that's a generalization. There are women who excel at math and science, women who love martial arts and know how to swing a sword. There are men who've got a flair for interior design, can colour coordinate, and are great at giving advice on emotional issues.
Not sure how much of this stuff is genetic and how much of it is cultural conditioning via constant exposure to stereotypes in cartoons during childhood, but gender roles frequently fail to hold up to reality.

Best Answer

Of course it is a generalization. This is a limited forum. And it is an opinion, and many peple here get irritated with each others' opinions.

Best Answer

Only the smart ones

Best Answer

So smart women are more arrogant about their intelligence?

Best Answer

Has nothing to do with arrogance

Best Answer

Sure sounds like it. What else would you call it? Hubris? If I said I thought I was smarter than all women, people would certainly call ME arrogant, not to mention a misogynist. Seems like a double standard if you ask me

Best Answer

If your smart, your smart-gender has nothing to do with it

Best Answer

I never said iam smart. My work just spoke out for myself;)

Best Answer

The reason why some men think and believe they are smarter then some women is because it is all about there hyper personalities and what they feel is expected of them,. There’s fear involved and fear is what pushes people into doing things. It keeps people from becoming worms to society. So they’ll crush there feelings constantly and have to be in this little "world of there own “of "superior thinking" all the time. Women dont have that problem. We know who we can be from time to time and we are who we choose to be because we want to. We also know who we can look upto. And we are not worried about whose smarter and whose dumber and it is just not an issue for us. We can face a challenge and make a blog about what sex is smartest but we all know its a big competition blog.Most Women can care less what any dumb man thinks of her. Shes got a lot more important things to worry about. Like which novel shes going to read next, or how she feels and what she thinks and believes. Not whose better and more superior. Thats only what an immature mind thinks about and writes about for all the internet world to see”, like they bad and there proving something. If you think you have a position or a duty you have to fulfill then by all means go do it and do something useful. We dont want to take away your glory of being a man, but dont take it to the next level by calling a certain gender "less intelligent"..Just dont ever call women the dumber gender ,it only makes some of the men writing these articles look like complete idiots. Dont make yourself sound like you have the brain size of a pea please. Any typical person can learn something, learn guitar, learn auto mechanics, which alot of women these days are fulfilling too. You ask a man to watch a child and he ends up molesting them in some cases or hurting them. so you hold your horses and settle down. Just because you feel like your in a position of authority does not mean to make yourself out to being bigger then you are by stepping on your smaller in size mate. Thats what a really unattractive man looks like. Figure out what the

Best Answer

real problem is and Fix it, as in with your hands like any other man. Go play your video game and defeat that. Dont sit on this website and give yourself a big pat on the back for how well youve done because you dont prove a thing. There is nothing here that is telling me anything that a bunch of other woman haters have already said. It isnt about whose smarter whose dumber. Have you ever studied people in general. Have you ever looked at why women and men are different . Culture shapes us into the people we are a lot of times. But, men and women do the same occupations and are held to certain standards because of what the “cultural norm” is which prevents a lot of people from thinking rationally especially weak men who cant figure out why they are just as good as anyone else. So in all reality too, we are all both male and female genders. I have Women and man in my blood like yourselves. Its all about what you choose to do. Culturally alot of women are pushed into becoming certain things as men are into becoming different things. Its all based around fear, fear drives people into becoming more successful "out in the world" kind of people and it may drive some emotional men into extreme insecurity to where they have to write up these kinds of article bashing women. So some women let the cultural system drive them and they believe in the system because of various reasons given to them by society before there worlds ever began. These type of men are always suffering this disease of"The bigger person is gonna win type of thing" has been around since time began. The world is hard on both genders and women have a lot bigger of a load to carry. And to be honest there is nothing to win back. We have already got it everyone does. Its just that alot of these men who write these little dinky *** articles want to push the "weakest" person down according to there physical strength. It's all judged by strength and whose bigger and this and that. If god would have made just men everyone would be fighting and killing each other off left and right. Some women are naturally more aggressive like that or choose to be like that already or are so tired of these little idiots writing these articles they get so mad at these people they only feel the need to write back on this topic of discussion because there annoyed by the se idiots. Who all they do is sit around and try to find weakness.lol. there is no weakness just know that, and if wasnt for the person to let you have a little job or duty to fulfill in each others lives you wouldnt be around to write your damn article. These people are all driven by fear to be honest. It can be driven by just wanting to make something of themselves and they walk down the wrong path.Alot of women are normally taught to be driven by emotions and because some idiot wants to write an article about this junk it only stirs them up. Some women want jobs just like some men, some men wanna

Best Answer

lay around at home all day and do nothing. Those are choices are they not? Its all a big choice.Its not fair to say one gender is badder well atleast smarter then the other?!!! Well, in my opinion i think women are badder then alot of men who write rubbish as such. If it were me writing this article i would have major self esteem issues already. I couldn't live at all thinking and believing that I am somehow "smarter" because I was put into some square shoes and sent out the door with a suitcase to go make a check. Trust me women can do that and 100 times better and this is the reason why some do, so they can shut the puppets up. This is also what i recently learned why some of them are not attracted to some men always walking surfing around surfing around on the web fabricating articles based from other peoples articles already made.Plaguerizing and taking ownership like they the boss article writer. Now if this doesnt sound too bad, I hope you never get married to a woman or ever have the pleasure of talking to one. I Don’t wish that upon them. I hope you just do women a favor who is the main populus of the world and tell mother nature to go forget itself. Your lucky women are reasonable enough to let you be connected to them and to play your role. Dont abuse the role you must respect it. You should learn better then what your jail monkey buddies tell you. So its either drop the soap and be happy, respect your woman, or be a deutsch you choose in the end.

Best Answer

Oh yes.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? Ask any angry woman and she'll tell you a novel about the most stupid creature (Men). I'm a professional computer programmer with high IQ and I still hear the word (stupid) a Lot. If any time you found a women says: (men are smarter), just know you are dreaming.

Best Answer

I think it's an erroneous opinion to believe that any sex is smarter than the other. a truly smart person would see that

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

No women feel they are smarter than men and they think this feeling is right.

Best Answer

I <3 Women

Best Answer

Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

Best Answer