all all 70+ 13 Answers Jul 1, 2010

My wife certainly does. We are in a *********. Actually, we have a triangle marriage. She and I are marred legally, and the three of us married our boyfriend. Part of every sexual adventure the three of us has is working on her breast mounds, nipples and areolas. It is important to divide the breast up in those three parts. You should start with the breast mounds, first one, then the other. Kneed them with your mouth and tonue, and also your hand(s). When our boyfriend is doing the same on the other breast, it drives her wild. The next step is the areolas. You avoid the actual nipple, and run your tongue around the circle of the areola. Use your hand(S) to gently need the top, bottom and sides of the breast mound. The second man is doing the same with the other breast. Finally, the nipple. Start with just the tip of the nippe and the tip of the tongue. Push in very gently. Then circle the erect nipple with your tongue. Finally, take the entir nipple and areola into our mouth, do a very gentle inside your mouth suck job. At the same time, gently pull on the nipple/areola and top of the breast mound below the areola. Then switch breasts with the second man, and do the same thing over again. The woman will almost always come. Give er two or three climaxes by being creative.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that I would love it if I was ever given the opportunity!

Best Answer

Oh yes! I would love to have 2 men/women suck on my boobies at the same time.

Best Answer

omg YES!!

Best Answer

I saw a picture of a couple and that's what I want-these pictures are so hot

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

For me the answer is yes.

Best Answer