I mean, they ARE the ones who keep choosing to date losers in the first place.
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 11 Answers Apr 13, 2012

cough* women an men both make that mistake over and over.

Best Answer

Yup---but I don't see so many men whining about it.

Best Answer

omg don't make me start ep-linking!

Best Answer

LOL But I seem to run across more outright anger and blaming from the men than whining.

Best Answer

I sure do!<br />
Or people that complain about all the physco they've dated etc.<br />
As soon as a man mentions his "physco ex" or "***** ex" etc...I seriously have to reconsider him, afyer all, they did choose to have a relationship with this person.

Best Answer

That's a good point.

Best Answer

I don't think so because I know a lovely lady who was widowed & her husband that died was awesome. Since he died she had dated several loosers. There is definately nothing looser about this lady but something must have changed in the vibe she gives off etc because she has discussed this with friends & none of us can pin point why such a nice person attracts such rotten men.

Best Answer

I would NEVER whine about dating a Loser....I would Brag about him, then stand back and wait for someone else to stuck with the loser and I would celebrate!!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You attract what you think about most of the time. When you are focused on what you DO NOT want you will bring that into your life. When you focus on all of the things you DO Want and good qualities you desire in a relationship, you will bring that into your life. The best thing to do is look at the best in EVERYTHING EVERYDAY. That way you only attract more of the things you do want and like...

Best Answer

i doubt they think that, but it's probably the case about half the time.

Best Answer

Guys Do The Same... And Nope People Are Generally Attracted To Their Opposites, The Ones Who Have The Characteristic They Wish To See In Themselves. But I Do Think That Many Women Settle For A Guy That's Not Half The Men They Deserve Simply Cause Their Afraid Of Getting Hurt And/Or They Don't Think They Can Do Better And Same Thing Goes To Guys.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

I told you, those are stones, not acorns!

Best Answer