kittenkittenmeowmeow kittenkittenmeowmeow 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 2 in Health

Yes

Best Answer

No idea.

Best Answer

No and they smell much better also. :)

Best Answer

they would shave if they grew hair there? you mean some ladies grow hair there. that's scarey kkmm.

Best Answer

is this your real age group? id expect that kind of answer from a teen.

Best Answer

Well mark the pin I'm mark. Also known as no sense of humor guy. If you're not laughing yet , I'm truly sorry that I don't have anything in off color or o.p.e. lol :j

Best Answer

Would the hair not act like a sponge and soak up all the sweat

Best Answer

Women with unshaved armpits are gross... That's my contribution

Best Answer

I would assume so. But, my dang armpit hair grows every dang time I bl<x>ink! They need to invent something so they wont grow back, like EVER!

Best Answer

Once there was and perhaps still is a tribe in south africa...uses a hot stones to burn scar tissue into the armpit and cease the growth of hair and stop up the sweat glands.

Best Answer

that just sounds painful & odd.

Best Answer

Agreed. Yet so is injecting a bunch of ink under the top layer of your skin and poking holes in healthy flesh and...well, the list continues. lol

Best Answer

Nasty

Best Answer

from my experience, less. hairs also have the function to protect the body from various invasions.

Best Answer

Not an expert but, logically hair would be good to prevent abrasions and increas warmth, and the increased secretion (and washing) that stave off pathogenic invasion. .

Best Answer

.....get in there and shave, girl!

Best Answer

I would think it's the opposite. the hair puts a little air between your skin on skin contact

Best Answer

i have no idea

Best Answer

No. But they do appear to be more self assured, not cow towing to the standards of fashion.

Best Answer