Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Parenting & Family

LOL, I just had a whole response written about why cockroaches would be outside instead of inside. I thought maybe they hated the smell. It was just as I was going to click on Answer, that I realized you weren't talking about cockroaches.

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Your welcome it made me laugh!!!

Best Answer

Made me laugh too. How obtuse can one person be?? Some things seem to zooom right over my head,

Best Answer

Aww its easily done lol... i wouldnt of known what they were if I hadnt smoked roll ups when I was younger... well that and being friends with THESITUATION69 of course :-P

Best Answer

:) you're being kind.

Best Answer

Yes in fact I was tell my wife just the other day I was tagging everyones home and places I have worked or lived on Google maps and was amazed at how clear the pictures were except one house of a family member that had a hug cloud over it we both just laughed because we both have seen that much smoke coming from at house, they have probably been seen from the space station .. LOL

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

lol. Im now looking at my neighbours yard. Yep your right. A hillock of roaches and 300,000 empty crisp packets. A local grower was caught when the police, using a common tactic, found he was using 25000 watts of power for a 1 bedroom council house. They showed his rooftop in winter under thermal imaging it looked like a bonfire.

Best Answer

You must live near THESITUATION69 then lol... oh and LOL at catching him off the thermal imaging

Best Answer

I'm RAOFL! Both at the Q and at peace's answer to it! I love that woman!

Best Answer

YAY :-D

Best Answer

Yup I do.

Best Answer

lmao...Yep

Best Answer

lmfao no

Best Answer

Are you sure bout that? :-P

Best Answer

lol its next door who are collecting them

Best Answer

I can see em *zooms in* ooo and pie tins too

Best Answer

lol tubbys tin mountain

Best Answer

LOL!!! Its almost like modern art!!!

Best Answer