I think I stopped buying into all that bull crap. I believe some people really do have a 6th sense but those people use it only for the good and dont take your money. I've been to a reading ones and the woman almost got everything right but she missed a lot of things. I think it's fake. and it builds from hunches. Also horoscopes... I think is silly. It might say one day for my daily cast "you will be surprised, or happy today" , it just seems so usuall. No details. Fake. What are your thougts?
Emilia94 Emilia94 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

If they could look into the future then why aren't they rich.

Best Answer

Not everyone wants to be rich!

Best Answer

said no one ever!

Best Answer

or happy, at least? and make all the right decisions?

Best Answer

I do feel that the signs of the Zodiac are quite accurate in describing our general personalities as affected by the planets when we are born but that's it. People who tell the fortunes of others take advantage of this when telling your fortune in order to convince people that they know what they are talking about. Someone who has studied star/sun signs and or numerology or the various derivatives thereof can tell your general character simply by looking at you for a short time and watching your reactions to certain things. This gives them an initial advantage to convince us to give them our money. It is however interesting to note that the Sumerians who lived at least 2000bc and who recorded much on clay tablets which have been translated wrote about the signs of the Zodiac.

Tarot started as a card game so I don't have any respect for it. The cards are picturesque though so I like them for that reason. Just as a matter of interest I am a Taurus and my Tarot card is the Heirophant. :-)

Best Answer

some people have a gift but most are scam artist

Best Answer

It's all utter nonsense. Humans have spent ten thousand generations struggling toward the light of reason and some folks lightly discard it all and sink back to the silliness of magic or "Magick" as the truly deluded like to spell it.

Best Answer

Spirit is real and there are those that are gifted. There are also those who are not so gifted but claim to be, just as in other occupations. The gifted ones do use it for good but are entitled to be paid. Why shouldn't they? Horoscope is man made and has no real basis. It is vague and broad enough to seemlngly apply to all.

Best Answer

Horoscopes or Astrology I do believe in but as for the Tarot don't know enough of it to believe but I'm not one to call something crap because of my lack of knowledge. Generalites are just generalites

they can't be totally precise. The only accurate horoscopes are base on a persons time and day and place they are born!

Best Answer

wise

Best Answer

no. it is not believeable

Best Answer

It's all bollocks

Best Answer

All generalizations and have no specific meaning IMO

Best Answer

thats what I think!

Best Answer

I believe they are entertaining, and the readings themselves can influence some peoples behavior via suggestion. There is nothing supernatural about them.

Best Answer

i believe in horrorscopes...

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

it was a joke... horror scopes

Best Answer

lol I missed out on the joke. read it wrong :D

Best Answer

Oh I take back that heart I thought it a misspelling!

Best Answer

When used properly and in depth it can be quite effective

Best Answer

Astrology has been conclusively been shown to be nonsense. So many people have no idea of the difference between pseudoscience and reality.

Best Answer

Do you include E-ching and ouija?

Best Answer

never tried it and dont plan to :D

Best Answer

I was once HEAVILY into it. There is power there and it works. It took years (and 3 suicide attempts) to recover.

Best Answer

like I said.... I;m never going to try it :D

Best Answer