doesntmind doesntmind 26-30, M 11 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Books

That guy was sick. He was possessed.

Best Answer

He made a lot of policies that are copied by governments today. Not saying its either a good thing or bad thing. There have been a lot worse regimes than the Nazis and a lot worse people than Hitler

Best Answer

I think he did some good things.. I don't know what though, it could be congratulate his mother on her birthday or taking out the garbage or whatever..he was human after all and no human is 100% good or 100% evil. I still don't think he was a good man though

Best Answer

He brought the world out of an enormous depression and lead the world into the modern age with great advances in science and technology. I do not condone his actions or believe the Nazi regime was a good thing in of itself but there was some good things that came out of it.

Best Answer

In a case I admire his ambitious passion he had for his wishes....I wish I had that kind of passion these days....

Best Answer

he reduced the population.. imagine the population

Best Answer

when i clicked " best answer " , ep said " are you sure "
i said " ahhhmmmmm ,, yeahh . its the closest "
at that time a lot of countries were slaves to the british , and were treated like dogs . so hitler , unknowingly delivered freedom to them all .

Best Answer

no it did slow murder of even more ,
inhumane treatments not included

Best Answer

slavery is worse than death

Best Answer