doesntmind doesntmind 26-30, M 12 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Books

That guy was sick. He was possessed.

Best Answer

He made a lot of policies that are copied by governments today. Not saying its either a good thing or bad thing. There have been a lot worse regimes than the Nazis and a lot worse people than Hitler

Best Answer

I think he did some good things.. I don't know what though, it could be congratulate his mother on her birthday or taking out the garbage or whatever..he was human after all and no human is 100% good or 100% evil. I still don't think he was a good man though

Best Answer

He brought the world out of an enormous depression and lead the world into the modern age with great advances in science and technology. I do not condone his actions or believe the Nazi regime was a good thing in of itself but there was some good things that came out of it.

Best Answer

In a case I admire his ambitious passion he had for his wishes....I wish I had that kind of passion these days....

Best Answer

he reduced the population.. imagine the population

Best Answer

when i clicked " best answer " , ep said " are you sure "
i said " ahhhmmmmm ,, yeahh . its the closest "
at that time a lot of countries were slaves to the british , and were treated like dogs . so hitler , unknowingly delivered freedom to them all .

Best Answer

no it did slow murder of even more ,
inhumane treatments not included

Best Answer

slavery is worse than death

Best Answer

When you sit outside a chicken coup of your own palace the Buckingham Palace and the only one who comes to your rescue is renamed Hitler and he is forced to yell predujice remarks to a Nazi crowd who does not understand the language and you starve and you see Hitler starve and you wonder with all the different languages on the planet and coming in from other planets you wonder how long did I starve? I was renamed Shirley Temple when I was given a certain amount of food, but honestly I feel short even though I am nearly 5 feet tall. They say it takes a while to get your height back. They let me sing on videos and I sing Stevie Nicks and Britney Spears. The Briteny is after the word Britain. But who cares I do not even remember my real name. I only remember I am the cure teacher that teaches people far and wide how to give cures to save galaxies from mass extinction. And if you care enough to understand mass extinction ask the military why they are scared to be turned into dogs. I care about all life. It just so happens our planet is the most abused. So who ever named Hitler was full of lies. The Nazis were yelling Heil HIt her because a woman attacked their planet and said she was from my planet. I was the object because people did not belive illness is contagious and leads to mass extinction. And she thinks his name was John. Please try to remember the man running for govener of Florida is the one who went to the Palace to rescue me and they put the name HItler on him. His name was John. He was a American who was brave enough to try to rescue me. Please study to see if there was a pillow under his shirt when he yelled and one arm was tied. It was rough.

Best Answer