only when go to bed

Best Answer

I hardly ever lock mine in general

Best Answer

Yep....don't trust any of yas lol

Best Answer

Absolutely, theres some funny buggers out there.

Best Answer

I only lock up if it's only me here with the kids. Otherwise the doors open and the keys sometimes in it, even at night. Every one who visits here lets themselves in the gate and in the back door.

Best Answer

Yes and a sign in the window that says I Shoot Intruders

Best Answer

hilarious

Best Answer

no, im male, and wish a ************ would. :)

Best Answer

Yes ever since a burgler shimmied up a pole onto my second story deck (which has no steps) and opened my sliding glass door while my teen daughter was home alone!

Best Answer

That is scary! Poor girl, she must've been terrified

Best Answer

ya, & I was in wal mart when she called me at the checkout. needless to say I had the line at a dead standstill! I was screaming into the phone for her to hang up & call the police- luckily my dogs scared him away. A lot of little dogs is as good as one big one :) I left all the stuff in my cart & drove home like a maniac- ready to beat up whoever dare scare my girl!

Best Answer

the smaller the dog, the pointier the teeth I always say. Glad to hear they scared him away!

Best Answer

I always lock my doors. I also do a security check (making sure all the doors are locked) before I go to bed every night.

Best Answer

Front: yes - Back: No - Sheds: Apparently i forgot one last night lol

Best Answer

Yes we have too in my country

Best Answer

Nah..I dare somebody...hehheh..still America baby

Best Answer