scarless21 scarless21 22-25, F 37 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Of course I do. People who care about skin colour are just ignorant and shallow.

Best Answer

Yes please.

Best Answer

I will be honest...as a bw.....at first I didnt. It used to bother me to see a bm/ww relationship because I thought these bm felt that a bw was not good enough to be with. Then I really did some searching inside myself and examined my attitude and feelings about it and realized if that person makes them happy then so be it. At the same time I realized that I was putting limitations on myself because I felt like I had to have a bm but the ones that I was dating were not making me happy. Infact the whole time I was "judging" bm for dating ww, deep down I secretly wished I was dating a wm but was too scared to admit it and that really made me unhappy. It took me a while to really embrace that I dont just have to be with a bm. I can date someone of any race just as long as I am happy and they are good to me. So now when I see interracial couples I am like good for them!

Best Answer

I think people are people. Race doesn't matter except when people fail to understand that its only as deep as culture allows it.

Best Answer

haha yeah right

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

only if they involve the human race

Best Answer

Yes I am , don't see why not.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I used to have an issue with it but I realized it had nothing to do with anyone's race...it was all about me wishing I was as lucky as them. Once you understand you own motivations you have to grow beyond the petty things.

Best Answer

I do, but I don't think they believe me.

Best Answer

I believe that's up to the couple involved in the relationship.

My concern is always with how the couple will relate to the sub-cultures around them, and the inevitable challenges and resistance they will get -- from family, friends, racialists, etc. Even among the "nicest" of folks in ALL races, the "conventions" interracial relationships challenge prove to put those relationships under high stress and social pressure, for the couple, and for any potential Children they might have.

That said, if the couple makes the decision to pursue a relationship, I reiterate that it's their choice, and judging them is neither my place, nor that of any society, government, etc.

Best Answer

Sure do.

Best Answer

Of course... what year are we in. I think that people who marry across cultural lines like religion ect. might have challenges raising kids but.. race in 2012 .please

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Interracial, gay, lesbian, alien, fetish...they are all in CA

Best Answer

Yes.

I can't see why anyone would be in this day and age.

Best Answer

Trust me still a lot of people opposing

Best Answer

Believe me I know that, I dated a black chick for a little bit, I just don't get why racism is so hard to stamp out.

Best Answer

Of course my dear, I was in one for 15 years.

Best Answer

Makes no difference to me. You marry whom you want to marry.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer