I hope not

Best Answer

I didn't and then i seen the negative effects acting like a kid so i decided to step it up.

Best Answer

Like Aaliyah used to say, "Age ain't nothin' but a number."

Best Answer

I don't try to act any particular age, the word act says i'm not being who i really am. But i don't follow the normal. I'm not stuck in the past, times change and i try not to be left behind but if i don't like something or someone i just move on no matter how " cool" it may be to others. Age is just a number.......Cheers

Best Answer

Only when I'm eye to eye with an officer of the law! giggle, but most other times... NO! cause, I'm a really a 22yo female trapped in the body of a middle aged white male. Yeah I know, sounds ick. But if you knew me you'd understand.

Best Answer

not even a little bit lol

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

No, I always think that people that act really serious all the time, and act like "adults", are doing so because they think they are supposed to act like that. And that people are way more childish then they like to admitt. That people say they act on logic, but often act on emotion and back it up with logic after. But maybe I just think so because I don't understand why someone would want to act their age all the time. :P

Best Answer

Neverrrrrr, even I think I'm younger than I am!

Best Answer

I have had many people my age and older through the years telling me they wished they were able to be partially like me. I guess I have a young view .. ish

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

I'm really not sure how people are supposed to act. I just act the way I act. No one has told me I should stop.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer. It was actually supposed to read *how people my age are supposed to act* ;o)

Best Answer