eyeswideopen88 eyeswideopen88 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Soulmates is a real concept, but I believe you like first, love second, and become soulmates much later...

Best Answer

I believe in soulmates. My heart is perfect.

Best Answer

I know there are a number of people a person can feel like they are soulmates with and I know the chances of finding them is slim.

Best Answer

whenever something like this is brought up... i think of two people really stranded on a deserted island, a man and a woman. or maybe the last two surviving man and woman on this planet. <br />
they must learn to love each other and become soul-mates, they really have no choice, do they? i think true love can blossom in the most unexpected places :)

Best Answer

I went to a church that discouraged dating, stating that we are all halves of a whole so we have to wait till God brought our soulmate onto our path. Dating was seen in the same light as adultery. In this church it meant that three elders had to have a vision for you to start "courting" someone. I asked one elder if this was true who was Jesus' half and what about the gazillions of women Moses, Abraham, Jacob and other biblical figures had? Let's just say I was not welcome to that church again.

Best Answer

Soulmates yes it is true. hertoy is correct.

Best Answer