maverick321 maverick321 70+, M 23 Answers Jan 31, 2012

No!!!

Best Answer

a yearly prediction

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

Of course not. Seems like we have been watching too many technicolor "extravanganzas" of doom. It's almost like we want something like that to happen and get us off the collective hook, rather than dealing with both the greatness and the mess we have created.

Best Answer

I do believe and don't believe at the same time... It's too complicated for me to explain in a couple sentances... I'd take up at least half of the size of the answers...

Best Answer

No, but the best reply to this 2012 crap was from a friend at work. He said "hey, at least we don't have to buy Christmas presents this year".

Best Answer

Sure as hell wouldn't be sitting here in front of my laptop if I thought it was all over. I'd be out being crazy and enjoying what time we have left alive. Ahh... oh... the stuff I would do...

Best Answer

and what would that be?

Best Answer

I think of lips unkissed, sunsets on islands, buds I've never smoked. Things I never said to people that can't be said as life is.

Best Answer

It's a calendar. Planetary realignment. The stars mean nothing to me. My spirit is down here on the earth. Something can happen to the rest of the world, but not me.

Best Answer

nope i dont believe it at all

Best Answer

No. For all the end time prophecies have not been fulfilled

Best Answer

Yeh we're all done. **** ! No Xmas ! That sucks !

Best Answer

if enough people (aka herd of people/ mob) believe in this 2012, **** will go down regaurdless. <br />
I'm just afraid of the hysteria.

Best Answer

I suppose it won't be long til we find out for sure.

Best Answer

Many people do. Millionaires are building steel ark's, The governement is building an underground shelter units ,The governement has a steel storage unit in the Artic with every known seed to man on earth in a huge volt.<br />
You have seen the future map of our world have you? It Governement is very aware something is going to happen.

Best Answer

ah!!! WE GOT A BILEVER!!!!!

Best Answer

NO no one knows when the world is going to end..matter of fact my could end tomorrow in a car accident(God willing not) but we dont know when our time is up

Best Answer

No, Why would I believe to a bunch of outdated natives??

Best Answer

Those natives were smarter than most of our college graduates in America...

Best Answer

LOL........ you're referring to those douchebags with college degrees from their less prestigious schools...

Best Answer

But still, I dont find those natives advance.....
They even look to my Ancestors as Sons of gods.....
how's that sounds?

Best Answer

H3ll no! It better not end before they make The Sopranos into a movie.

Best Answer

The thing that bugs me is that people think the 2012 thing is would be like the Christian apocalypse. If anything, it happening would make me start worshipping Mayan gods, not the Christian one.

Best Answer

But yeah, either way, it's bullshit, unless it's human-caused doomsday.

Best Answer

I believe it will end but probably not in 2012.......Iran hasn't got that much nuclear power yet.

Best Answer

HELL YA!!!!

Best Answer