SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 7 Answers Feb 23, 2012

Um when I start having some really good ones I'll let you know cuz then I 'll have a basis of comparison. :P

Best Answer

perfect would be boring...........I like the adventure!

Best Answer

People want perfect lives so badly... or so I see

Best Answer

There's right brained people and left brained......those that like order and perfectionism and those that are more let's say go where the wind blows them, or roll with it what life deals them. And there's those that are in between. Me, I def don't want a perfect life.

Best Answer

both, because without the bad, you cant gage how good the good really is. Life is an up and down, perfect would be a lie

Best Answer

Enjoy both because that's life. I say this because nothin terribley bad has happened to me.

Best Answer

Definitely don't enjoy the bad--not to be a killjoy, but being raped was not one of the prime experiences of my life.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Doesn't mean I want the perfect life.

Best Answer

Perfect life is a perfectionists dream. Lol redundant , because there isn't a perfect person that gets everything they want , during their timeline on earth. Humans are imperfect and the best experiences are their mistakes. To answer your question -- I always lived by " perfect" and that is so detrimental, because I put myself wayy behind myself, lack therefore of alot of support, slowly building my perfect circle! But I believe in " What you put out is what you get!" I'm working on my past regrets,embarrassment , ECT . But its what made me the person today! I struggle a great deal "wishing" I was elsewhere, but why should I regret now? Tests,trials and tribulations are a constant frame of mind now!

Best Answer