Both... Sometime I listen...or I just like the sound

Best Answer

it's funny you asked this question. the hubby, and i have been debating on this subject for years now. when he listens to music it reminds him of past relationship. me on the other hand have been deeply involved with music all my life, studying music, and performing in dance, and singing so music means a totally different thing to me. i usually will fall in love with a song after listening to it on the radio one time, and will be asked by people" who sings that"? and i never know, neither do i care, because, i then own it, i relate it to my life, and it's now mine!

Best Answer

I just listened to the cd that got me through my high school sweetheart music and it's cool it doesn't make me feel sad in that way anymore, I thought I'd never be able to listen to them again. :) I can't ever give up in a good song just for a break up. I feel free now lol that sounds cheesy.

Best Answer

I like musci over lyrics. If the beat and tune isn't good, then I won't listen to the song.

Best Answer