Me? No... My friends represents me even in virtual world. Iam really choosy when comes in picking them because they are rare & precious
hikeiton hikeiton 22-25, F 18 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Youth

Are you kidding? When i had 150 and i didn't even recognize half the names, i spent four hours paring the list down to 75. I'm not about to let that happen again. I now plan to not go any significant amount over 75 - and i hope to keep it under that amount from now on.

Best Answer

lol:). Good you did lots of homework already:)

Best Answer

I'm with you. I see that a lot on FB (well, before I deactivated my account). It seemed that many people were in a "friends count" competition. I had about 140 friends...others had friends in the thousands...I mean, what is up with that???

Best Answer

People have a psychology that more bigger the circle the more they are respected. I feel its dumb because more the bigger circle you have in virtual world the most lonely person you are in your real life...

Best Answer

No, but then again they've all asked me, it's never been the other way around.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yea...that's what I need. Add random people, so they can spam my wall. =[

Best Answer

Heck no

Best Answer

I've added some people cause i found them interesting but i don't know about the ones who added me. One turned out to be a creep. Needless to say he is out of my list.

Best Answer

now you are carefull?

Best Answer

I don't, but I think lots of people do......especially if new on the site.

Best Answer

Nope, I do a 10 step assessment including a background criminal check with a written essay and final exam.

Best Answer

lmao:). I was expecting even some answers like this too:)

Best Answer

So I take it you don't want to be my friend? :(

Best Answer