DawnyMarie DawnyMarie 41-45, F 13 Answers May 31 in Dating & Relationships

I admire all women of every age.

Best Answer

I'm sure you do,,, and we appreciate men like you. This was a question more the gals, particularly those girls about my age, 40 something....

Best Answer

question more FOR the gals

Best Answer

It depends on how they look some certainly can pull it off.

Best Answer

On one hand I agree,, on the other I admire those that dress in a manner that makes them feel best

Best Answer

I've seen women much older than that wearing leggings and tight tops much like teen age girls will do. It didn't stand out particularly and I'm sure a lot of men around their age enjoyed it.

Best Answer

Sure! Why not?

Best Answer

That depends on the woman. I know one in her mid 50's that wears a bikini and still looks good.

Best Answer

Surely you dress according to your shape, mood, plans, weather etc - and age has nothing to do with it. <br />
The outfit has to be appropriate to the weather (no bikini in winter), appropriate to what plans you have and what you are doing (so a see through blouse and micro micro miniskirt is probably not Ok for working in a bank)<br />
BUT if you feel comfortable in a certain outfit, and like the way you look then go for it girl! (But check in a full length mirror first. Front view then do the rear view check - stand in front of a full length mirror with your back to it and see what others see by using a hand mirror to see what you look like from behind) <br />
f you are still OK with it - then go get them girl!

Best Answer

Only if they want to have sex with me,lol.

Best Answer

no i wouldnt admire them for trying to dress younger..but if they are in shape and are fit in their 50s then that is something admirable..no point being in your 50s..and looking unfit and trying to look younger by dressing younger..that will just make the person look like a clown..best thing is to dress in a way that flatters your body.not try too hard to look young by dressing young when it doesnt suit you

Best Answer

True, same for overweight people, when I was heavy I dressed in clothes that fit my body type.

Best Answer

How exactly do 30 yo dress..? Why can't 50 yo dress the same way?

Best Answer

Honey, you will see.. We all can't look as Marie Osmond in her 50's or Suzanne Somers in her 60's. I can't afford the HGH :)

Best Answer

Is there a difference? lol

Best Answer